Part three

PJ P.O.V. 

"I don't know what to call this one," I told Jamie, staring down at the storyboard for my new video. 

He shrugged. "You'll figure it out. Who's doing the video with you?" 

"It was going to be Chris but he got a last minute job offer and I told him to go and do that instead. I might just ask Dan, Chris shouldn't mind too much..." 

He raised his eyebrows. "Alright... Give him a call and I'll get us drinks." 

"Thanks Jamie!" I got my phone out my pocket and onto my contacts, trying to remember the last time I saw Dan properly. Apart from the odd crossing on the street, it had been ages. It wasn't really anyone's fault, both of us had things to do and not enough free time to make plans and see other people.

I tapped on Dan's number, listening to the repetitive ringing until he picked up. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey Dan, it's PJ. Are you busy?"

"Not really, no. Why?" 

"I'm making a video and I need you to be a victim for me." 

"A victim from what?" He laughed. 

"A couple of goblins have thieved your gold and I'm going to get it back, like your hero." 

"Haha, I'll do it. When do you want me?" 

"Sometime today. When can you come over?" 

"I need to go out to town with Phil first, I can come over straight from there, so about 2 hours or something?" 

"That's great, I'll see you then."

"Do I need to wear anything special?" 

"Nah, casual clothes will be fine. I have accessories and costumes and make up." 

"I can't wait for this. I'll see you later." 

"Yeah, thanks for doing this, bye!" 

Dan P.O.V. 

"Who was that?" Phil asked, coming through to the lounge, fixing his hair as he did so. 

"PJ, I'm going to his after we go to town to help him make a video." 

"Oh, okay," he said, looking unsure. 

"Jamie's going to be there, don't worry about it," I sighed, slightly annoyed. He still didn't trust me and had stopped bothering trying to rebuild it when the arguments started, often turning the thing I had PJ before against me, knowing he'd win if he did. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Positive. PJ never makes a video without Jamie. Are you going to give me permission to go, now?" 

"You don't need my permission." 

"It sounds like it," I muttered, not sure if he caught what I said. He didn't respond either way and put his backpack on, avoiding my eyes. 

"Ready?" He asked, his voice thick, the type that you sounded like when you're about to cry. 

"Phil? Phil, don't cry," I put a hand on his shoulder in case he pushed me off if I tried to hug him and he looked up at me, a tear dropping down his cheek. 

"It's fine." 

"It's not, I'm sorry. I won't go if you don't want me to." 

"No, you need to go if he needs you. We need some time apart anyway like you said."