Camila to Lauren / Bunk Hangout

Things were not meant to escalate the way they did during the Awesomeness TV bunk hangout. I didn't actually realise harmonizers clocked on to everything, but they did. They figured I was in the bunk with you and that was true, they thought we had made out and that was also true. They thought they knew it all, and that was false. It was actually after the takeover where things started to escalate, which of course, they wouldn't know about. The girls felt slightly awkward during the takeover when they figured on to what you and I were doing, so this time we waited till they were asleep. I had texted you asking you to come over into my bunk– you only left me waiting for a few minutes before I was greeted by your slightly sleepy but dopey smile.

I remember scooting over to make room for you while patting the space beside me, signaling you to lay next to me. The lights in the bus had already been shut off, and we were both cooped up intensely close to each other inside my pitch dark bunk. I couldn't clearly see your features, but I could feel your hot breath against my skin as you mumbled into my neck, "Hey baby!" - I knew we didn't have much time so I didn't see the point in using words. Instead, I leaned in and ravenously captured your lips between mine. You immediately caught on to my not so innocent motives.

To this day, I can still vividly remember the way your tongue felt against mine – strong, hot, slender, sweet. Breathing in your scent, the perfect mixture of your vanilla lotion, strawberry shampoo and your inherent aroma that's so sweet and alluring– it had me stuck in a daze. The way you placed hot and wet open-mouthed kisses at the back of my ears, dragging your tongue downwards, just above my collarbone, which you then alternately licked, sucked, and insatiably bit. My moans were starting to become very difficult to control, and somehow that just got you going even more. "Fuck Camz, you're so hot. Turning you on turns me on." I would never forget the way our eyes locked as you descended towards my breasts, the way your soft skin felt against my right breast as you massaged it gently; the way my body shivered when I felt your slender tongue flick up and down against my nipples. How I was whimpering uncontrollably when you unexpectedly sucked on and gently bit my breasts with so much fervor, causing atingling sensation that sent shockwaves through my spine. Being with you in anintimate way like that always felt different, babe. It felt like I was floating and suffocating at the same time. Just being able to feel you so close to me,seeing you want me like you want no one else, it would have already been enough to send me over the edge.

I almost couldn't contain my squeal as I felt one your fingers tug at the hem of my underwear. How you carefully slid your hands towards my inner thigh, caressing the sensitive skin around my bundle of nerves. You looked so insanely hot as you grew impatient and tossed my underwear aside. I pulled your hair and brought you back up so I could get lost in your kisses while your one of our fingers expertly graced my folds. "Wow baby. Already so wet?", you teased as you slowly made your way down again, leaving sensual kisses on my neck, sucking my breasts as you passed them, licking the skin in my abdomen until you finally reached my centre.

I will never forget the burning passion and desire in your beautiful green eyes, as if your mind was going 100 miles per hour thinking about the things you wanted to do to me. "Take me, Laur. Fuck me right now. Please. I can't wait any longer." Surely, I didn't have to tell you twice. Soon after I felt your hot and wet tongue hungrily swipe my clit, I swear I could feel my body erupt in pleasure. It was like every piece of me was throbbing at your every move. The way you had two fingers teasingly probe the entrance to my core while your tongue brushed against my nub in circles, and then up and down – fuck, babe, I'm getting turned on just writing about it now.
I can still remember the way you finally entered me with three fingers, keeping a slow, steady pace at first, pulling in and out... in and out.. in and out.. while your free handplayed with my nipples, and your tongue and lips still constantly pleasuring me with so much urgency and lust. I bucked my hips to match your rhythm and together we moved in a steady, satisfying pace until you felt me tremble and my breathing started to grow heavy - you must have noticed I was close, and I remember you increasing the pace of your fingers exponentially, curling them harder, deeper into me. It didn't take long before my muscles tightened against your fingers, my back arched involuntarily, a thin layer of sweat in my skin, and every cell in my body convulsed in mind-numbing pleasure. We laid there in silence for a few moments before you moved up and cuddled me. You kissed my forehead and held me tight. I fell asleep in your arms that night.

The safest place I could ever be.

[Note from the author: Thank you C for your help with this, it was much appreciated.]