London Thoughts.

I will always have a home in London. It's always been one of my favourite cities.
Since I was little, I've had dreams of living here. Walking through the historical streets, seeing the grand architecture of the buildings and the immensely fashionable people who occupy the city. 

From my window right now, I can see the way the city lights up and comes alive. So busy but at the same time, so calming and peaceful. Our schedules, as always, were packed over the past few days but it's times like this that I can find myself. A moment in the midst of all the madness. A moment to just breathe and be grateful for all I have, a moment to look at the city lights and hear the faint noise of the cars in the distance. Watching the passers by go on about their lives, as I sit in the window of my hotel, contemplating mine. How I have everything I could possibly want right now.

I've seen nothing but love here in this city. A love I yearn to find myself in again. A love that I could lose myself in. The same love that I found in her but had to conceal. It's like the universe tests me. Gives me the girl of my dreams but tests me on conditions. Falling in love with my best friend was never something I had planned, considering what happened the last time around - but it always seems to be the case with me. Alas, as time heals, time tells. Unknown to what the future holds, it makes the journey through life just that little more exciting.

Who knows what tomorrow will hold?

- Lauren
Late night thoughts in the city I love, thinking of the one I love. I'll be home soon, home with you.