Lauren to Camila - Separately Single?

Do you remember the level of sarcasm in that Jasmine Kae interview we had around March? It was a prime example of us teaming up and being stupid for management. They were stupid for their intervention and so I guess, this was our reaction to it. This was the first interview we had after our meeting where were next to each other - the team were there but they didn't realise till the camera started filming, so it was too late to move us around. The other girls knew bits about the intervention and they were so supportive. Whatever happened, we knew they had our backs.

That interview was fun; it was actually one of our favourites because we threw so much shade at management. I think the majority of the interview was normal until the point she had asked us who was single and we both put our hands up. They didn't even mention Camren but just because the PR team was there, we made a scene. What was it I said again? Separately single? I didn't even know what that meant but it was just the sarcasm that made us laugh. What even is separately single? Of course you're single separately, does that mean there's also something called separately together? It was great.

I remember even months after that interview you would tease me for that. We were ordering a hot drink in Starbucks a little while after that and the guy had asked if we were ordering together: 'No, not together please. Separately and very singly' you told him as we laughed. I'll never really be over that comment.

As if separately single wasn't enough, I think she then went on to ask who the 'mother' of the group was. Remember as Ally gave reasons why she was, you didn't really say much but then as soon as the girls started saying I was – you called out and said you were the father?

You totally dug yourself that hole Camila and you didn't even properly save yourself. You said some bullshit about how you actually meant to say you're the child. Camz, how does child sound anything similar to father for you to get confused? That's what made it funnier though, the team weren't laughing at all but us girls certainly were. I loved how we all kinda teamed up and just made that interview a mess to be honest. I remember looking at Mani and saying 'that one was her, that wasn't me' - its funny because ever since that 'who are you kissing under the mistletoe?' interview, the girls seemed to keep tabs on who made the most awkward comments in interviews. Was it any surprise that you were winning?

We knew our job was done and it was done well. Management were real pissed but I loved that attitude we had. We couldn't care less what they wanted, all that mattered was what we wanted. I wanted you and you wanted me.

I couldn't help but notice you were really distant from me when we got back to the hotel. I didn't know why but I think it was just because of what had happened. When we finally came face to face with the team at dinner, I saw you speaking to one of them. I never knew what they said but you just looked scared and worried. It was all a bit of fun Camz, you never had anything to worry about when I was around you. Or maybe that's what you were worried about? Being around me? Since the beginning of the year I had felt some distance between us but I always thought it was in my head. Just my paranoia of losing you. We never spoke about what happened in that intervention we had but we didn't have to – we knew that we were stronger than management and I trusted you with my life. You would never give in to what they wanted you to, would you?

Or would you?