Camila / The Sun

The ending was my favourite as this is why I would promise you we would rise again Lauren. It always gave us hope. It meant so much to me.

"The sun had a concern so great that he decided to make a special request to the Lord: "Please help the moon, she is more fragile than I am".

It just so happened that God decided that no love in this world was completely impossible, not even that of the moon and the sun. It was from this, he created what is now known as the eclipse.

Today, the sun and moon live waiting for this moment, these rare moments that were granted to them, but were so difficult to happen.

When you look at the sky during an eclipse, in reality what you see is the sun and moon beginning to make love - the sun covers the moon as it lies upon her. It is this act of love that was given the name eclipse. It is important to remember that brightness of their ecstasy is so great that the humans are advised to not look at the sky during the eclipse – they may be blinded by seeing so much love between the sun and the moon.

You already knew that the sun, moon and eclipses existed, but it is this part of history that you were not aware of: the endless love between the sun and the moon.  Although they are not together all the time, their love is strong and will last forever."

And that was the complete story of our love. There were so many factors since the very beginning that tried to separate us, but it is inevitable that even for a short time, our love will shine. 2015 separated us, but things will be different this year. Maybe it's time to show the world the beauty of an eclipse, maybe we shouldn't hide a love like ours anymore, Lauren. I love you too much, and if last year taught me anything, it made me realise that no matter how complicated things get, I always want you by my side, to get through this journey together.

I'm sorry for everything I put you through Lauren. I'll make it up to you even if it takes the rest of my life. Thank you for being so patient with me. Of course, I want this to be our year and if the universe works in our favour then bring it on. However, love isn't easy and we know this. If, for whatever reason, our fate is not written to be together in the future then please know how much I love you and how much I always have. There's a place in my heart that is and will eternally be utterly controlled, consumed and occupied by you. No matter what happens, you'll always be my favourite girl, my first love, my best friend, my Lauren.

To us; to all that we were, to all that we have been, and to all that we have yet to be.

Yours always,
Camz.

"...and just like the sun, we will rise again"