27. Good Things Do Happen To Us (M)

A/N
This chapter contains v mature scenes.

*Taylor's POV*
2 weeks after Ellie's birthday.

"Goodnight baby", I whisper, as I close the door of Ellie's bedroom and blow her a kiss.

I walk back into our bedroom and shut the door. Adam is standing there in just a towel, drying his hair after his shower.

He looks gorgeous.

I sneak up behind him, making him jump slightly, and wraps my arms around him from behind.

"Hi", I whisper seductively.
"Ellie's asleep", I say, kissing his bare
back.

"Oh, really?", he says, turning around to face me and kissing me straight on the lips.

The kiss deepens, and soon enough I'm giving his tongue permission to enter my mouth. It turns into a battle, as both our tongues fight for dominance. Adam brings both hands down to the hem of my t-shirt, and slowly lifts it over my head. He kisses my left shoulder and I moan quietly.

He comes back up to my neck, leaving a hicky, before helping me out of my pyjama shorts, so I'm left standing there in my bra and underwear.

He pushes me up against the nearest wall, and starts grinding me as I suck on his neck. I can feel his bulge hardening underneath the towel, and it makes me moan.

He starts grinding faster and faster, and I let out a quiet scream. The teasing was just too much. Adam smirks at me and unhooks my bra, slowly massaging my breasts, as my hands run through his hair.

I can now feel his fully hard bulge pressing against my thigh, so I rip off the towel from around Adam's waist.

Adam picks me up and carries me to bed. We switch places so I'm on top, straddling him. I kiss his chest, and make my way down farther, until I reach his groin area. I take his member in my hands, and slowly place my mouth around the tip. Adam let's out a grunt as I start moving my mouth up and down, and he gently holds the back of my head, thrusting himself into my mouth.

I continue for a while, until Adam pulls me away.
"Stop Tay", he moans. "I don't want to cum in your mouth", he whispers.

He gets on top of me, and without warning, sticks two fingers inside of me. I gasp, as he thrusts his fingers in and out.

"Faster Adam. Yeah. Right there. Ahhhh", I moan softly.

"You're soaking wet babe", he moans, as he uses his thumb to stroke my clit. I can feel my body starting to tremble.

"I'm ready for you", I whisper.

Adam takes his member, and rubs it against me. He moves it up and down around my clit.

Eventually, he enters me, and I scream.
I've been so horny ever since I found out I was pregnant, and was literally wanting sex every night.

"Not too hard", I say quietly, not wanting to hurt the baby.

Adam nods and looks deep into my eyes. He slowly thrusts into me, as gently as possible. We don't break eye contact at all.

Eventually, I reach my climax, and my body start to shake violently. Soon enough, I release around Adam, and he releases inside of me. We collapse into each other's arms, and Adam just holds me there, as our breaths return to normal.

After 15 minutes, I speak.

"Wanna take a shower?", I ask, feeling the sweat on my forehead.

Adam nods and carries me to the bathroom, where we actually just shower, and change into our pyjamas.

Adam helps me to change the bed sheets and we hop back into bed.

I lay my head on Adam's chest, and he pulls me in closer to him.
Adam rubs my tiny baby bump and smiles at me.

"Adam?", I whisper, looking at him.

"Mmm hmm?", he mumbles, stroking my hair.

"I'm scared"

"What are you scared of?"

I can feel the tears surfacing but I try to push them back.
"EVERYTHING", I sob, not meaning to sound so loud.
"Bad things always happen to us Adam", I scream.

Our bedroom door creaks open, and Ellie is standing there, with her thumb in her mouth and her blanket in her hand.
She looks so little and scared.
I quickly dry my tears.

"Why are you crying Momma?", she whispers, still standing at the door.
I don't know what to say. Had she heard everything?

Adam gets out of bed, and takes Ellie's hand.

"Come on little bear", he says to Ellie. "Let's go back to bed, it's very late and you need your beauty sleep".

Adam tries to lead her back to her bedroom, but she starts fussing and screaming.

He tries to pick her up against her will, but she squirms violently as she struggles to get out of his tight grasp.

"I want my Mommy!", she screams, hitting Adam on the chest with her tiny fists.

"Adam, just leave her stay", I sigh, getting out of bed and taking Ellie from Adam's arms. She starts to calm down as soon as she's in my arms, and I stroke her back gently.

She wraps her arms around my neck and I carry her into our bed.

"Ellie, what's the matter?", I coo into her ear. "Why wouldn't you go back to your own bed with Daddy?.

I look over at Adam, who is still standing near the door. He looks like he's in a daze. I click my fingers and he looks over. He has tears in his eyes, and he just looks really sad.

"I h-heard M-mommy-y's screams a-and I t-thought-t that y-you w-were hurt", she stutters. "I j-just wanted t-to stay w-with M-mommy and Daddy", she sighs into my chest.

Adam comes back over to the bed and gets in under the sheets with us. He rubs Ellie's back and sighs.

"Okay, well can you say sorry to Daddy? You hurt his feelings Ellie", I say gently.

She gets out of my arms and goes over to Adam, who lifts her into his.

"Sorry D-daddy, I wuv you", she mumbles into his chest.

"It's okay mermaid, just no punching me next time, alright?", he says, winking at Ellie.

She nods, smiling that sweet smile that allows her to get away with anything.
I notice that she has her thumb in her mouth again, but I don't say anything. We'll deal with that another time.

We sing Ellie to sleep, and lay her in between us. It's 1am now, and I'm exhausted, but I like to watch my baby sleep.

"Hey, Taylor?", Adam says, looking over at me.

"Yes?", I whisper.

"You know the way that you said bad things always happen to us?". Adam looks into my eyes.

I nod my head and he continues.

"That isn't true, because no matter what happens, we have Ellie", he whispers.

I smile slightly, and take his hands in mine.

I guess he's right. Ellie was definitely a good thing.

--------------------------------------------

100% Tayvin fluff. I'm sorry 🙊
I needed help writing the bedroom scene because lord knows my little brain is too pure to come up with all of that 😂
Thanks for all the suggestions in the last chapter, I'll definitely use them!!

Until next time xx