41. Bridesmaids And Flowergirls

*Taylor's POV*

4 months later

"You're so stinking cute", I say, starting to tear up as Ellie walks into my hotel room with my Mom, who had helped her change into her flower girl dress.

It's the day of the wedding, and we're getting married in Hawaii.

I was getting my hair and makeup done with my bridesmaids; Karlie, Abigail and Selena.

I had flown my own makeup artists and hairdressers out to Hawaii for the wedding, because they've been with me since I was 17, so I thought it was only right that they did the hair and makeup for my wedding.

Ellie was wearing a white, knee length cotton dress with embroidery, and some gold sandals. We were having our wedding on the beach, so she looked perfect. Her hair had gotten so long, and was put into a single French braid, with a sunflower in her hair.

"Do not cry! I know your baby girl looks adorable, but I just did your mascara", Casey, my makeup artist says jokingly, as she applies the finishing touches to my contouring.

"Oh my goodness. You look so beautiful Ellie!", Karlie says, and Ellie runs over to give her a hug. They had such a strong bond, and it made me really happy that I had chosen Karlie to be Ellie's godmother.

"Okay, you're done!", Casey exclaims, spinning my chair around so that I could see the finishing touches in the mirror. My shoulder length hair had been straightened and then curled at the bottom, and I was satisfied.

"Are you ready for hair and make up Andrea?", Casey asks my Mom, as I get up off the chair and lift Ellie into my arms, tickling her tummy.

"Mommy!", she says giggling, trying to wriggle out of my arms.

"Give Mommy a kiss and a cuddle, and then I'll let you go", I say.

Just then I hear Noah's cries coming from the other room of the suite, and I sigh. He hadn't slept very well last night, and I was anxious about leaving him with my parents tonight.

"I'll get him!", Selena says, hopping up and opening the door. Sel was Noah's godmother, and she absolutely adored him.

Ellie gives me a quick kiss and a cuddle like I had requested, and then runs off to find Karlie, who had disappears outside onto the balcony.

Selena comes back in holding a grumpy looking Noah. When he sees me he starts to cry, and he holds his arms out for me to take him.

"Tay, you need to go and get your dress on for the family photos with your parents", Abigail says.

"Two seconds, I need to kiss my baby", I say, lifting five month old Noah out of Selena's arms.

He stops crying immediately, and places his head on my chest.

"Hi sweet boy", I say, bouncing him up and down.

Abigail, Selena and Karlie go back to Karlie's room to get their bridesmaid dresses on, and Ellie goes with them.

I sit down on the closest bed with Noah on my lap, and watch as my Mom gets the last touches applied to her hair and makeup.