30. Congratulations!

*Taylor's POV*

"You're having a baby boy!", Kate, my obstetrician says, smiling at the screen.

"A SON?", Adam yells excitedly, bouncing Ellie up and down on his hip.

"We're having a little boy", I whisper, squeezing Adam's hand tighter, as the tears start to fall from my eyes.

I take one more look at the screen, and smile to myself.

We were actually having another baby.

"Congratulations, you guys! I'll go and print out the ultrasound pictures", Kate says, wiping the gel from my stomach and leaving the room.

I sit up and pull my shirt down, and pull my jeans back up. Adam squeezes my shoulder excitedly, and I look at Ellie, who has been silent the whole time.

I gesture for Adam to pass her over, and he sits her on my knee. She buries her head in my chest, but still doesn't speak.

"You're going to have a little brother Ellie! Are you happy baby?", I ask, kissing the top of her head.

"I wanted a baby sister so we could be like Elsa and Anna", she whispers, starting to cry.

Crap.

We probably should have explained that you can't choose what you're going to get.

Kate walks back into the room with the scan pictures in an envelope, and hands them to me. I give them to Adam, who puts the envelope in his back pocket, and softly kisses my lips.

"Right, well I want you guys back here in 3 weeks for a quick checkup, but for now you're free to go", Kate says, smiling at Ellie.

She frowns when Ellie doesn't make an effort to smile back, and I just sigh, standing up and moving Ellie onto my hip. She was starting to get heavy.

"Thank you so much!", I say, as Adam and I both shake her hand and leave.

"Bye Ellie!", Kate whispers, rubbing her head. "Little brothers are just as cute as little sisters you know", she says quietly, and Ellie nods her head slowly.

"Thank you", I mouth, as we leave, walking to the car.

Ellie did not want a little brother.

__________________________

There are certain people on wattpad who are sort of taking my ideas and publishing them after me, which kind of sucks when I'm putting time and effort into trying to write a good story.
I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, because I'm honestly not that type of person, but it kind of sucks.

Anyway, vote and comment for an update

Thanks x