2. Sell Your Soul

2. Sell Your Soul

"Babe?" I peaked my head past the bathroom door, knocking after I had called for him. The stream from the shower fogged my reading glasses, as I entered the room. From my view, I could see the silhouette of his nicely structure body. His abs chiseled, though I couldn't see, his biceps flexing as he rinsed the bubbles off his hair. Oh yes, the sexy beast was mine.

"Yeah, love?" He called from inside the shower, his voice bouncing off the small space. My heart fluttered when he called me his 'love,' the nickname he's grown accustomed too, like me calling him 'baby.'

"I'm leaving soon." I announced, sadness dripping I my voice. It was true, I was on my way to a photography trip with my class, to Italy. Taking pictures of the landmarks, dining at Italian restaurants, and all the jazz of touring a foreign country. Worst of all, I wouldn't be able to be with the love of my life.

"Shit! Let me hurry okay?" His voice sound surprise with urgency mixed into it. I bit back a smile, as I saw him rush for his toothbrush which he stuck in his mouth, while he reached for the soap and cleansed. I shook my head, as I walked out to the master bedroom.

The room was fairly larger than all the others, minus the living room and kitchen, in our tiny one story house. With the king sized bed at the centre of the room, pushed up against the wall. Next to it was a wooden side table that was littered with our pictures together. The walk in closet just a few feet away, with all our clothes together. The bathroom right across it in the other room. An extra dresser near that bathroom door. Then the flat screen right across the bed. I remember how the walls used to be white, till we both painted them in a light blue color.

I heard the door open, and a crash. My teeth bit my bottom lip back from laughing, then I heard him shuffling behind me. His lips met my cheek from behind, and I wiped the wetness away with a playful gross look on my face. He hadn't dried his face yet, so when he kissed me, my face got wet. He replied back by giving me a goofy grin. I stuck my tongue out at him, and nudged his shoulders with mine.

"Get dressed." I teased, placing my hands on his pecs and giving him a quick kiss on the lips before walking out to give him some form of privacy.

"You don't wanna watch me?" He joked, as he rolled an extra towel around his hands. I looked back and gave him a look that said something on the lines of wishing I could.

"Babe, looking leads to touching which would be great, if we had time." I pointed to the direction of the digital clock, which read 2:03, my plane was going to leave in about an hour or so. The airport was pretty far also.

"We have time." He gave me a playful wink.

"We did last niiiight." I dragged out, recalling our last encounter just the night before. The love, and passion we shared was just too unbelievable. It was sheer luck that brought me a guy as wonderful, and perfect, as Riley Biers. He'll forever be mine, and only mine forever and always.

Riles made his way towards me, and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged back, not caring if my clothes were getting just a little wet.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back. We pulled away from our hug just slightly and looked at each other. His eyes held the want, need, desire, and love for me. Not only could I see it, I felt it coming off from him too. No matter how cheesy it sounded, it was the truth.

We leaned in once more for our share in a passionate kiss.

[-]

My eyes opened to see a high ceiling above me. It was a nicely structured building, so I assumed I was in a museum of some sort. Possibly as castle? I knew I wasn't alone in the room, but I couldn't see anyone else. Standing up, I looked around my surroundings. Three throne-type chairs where centered in the middle, pushed back onto a wall. Little stairs led up to that certain area.