Chapter 1 ❊

Chapter 1 ❊

Tahira ❊

3 years after the incident...

New life, New Friends , and a brand new environment..

Three years ago I had to move to Detroit, Michigan. I never been here before nor have I even heard of it but I'm under witness protection now. The police made sure to keep me away from him. I no longer speak of him or want to see him ever again. He made my life a living hell and I had to move in the middle of no where. I have a good paying job at the office, a lovely apartment, and a brand new car so I guess it isn't that bad. I also get to keep in contact with Tyrese and my mother because they both moved out here with me so I guess you can say they're under witness protection too. It wasn't safe for either of them. Jessica doesn't want any part of me because she thinks it's gonna result in her losing her life which I understand completely. At this moment everything in my life seems normal and back on track...

My office phone ranged knocking me out of my thoughts. I quickly answered the phone before my boss snaps on me for keeping a customer waiting..

I guess you can call me a realtor before I do help sell some of the houses around here but my assistant Tamika helps me out here and there.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"You have someone waiting out here for you girl." Tamika stated, I could tell she had a smile on her face.

"Who is it?" I questioned her.

"He said come out here and you'll see." Tamika replied back.

"Tamika, you better not be playing with me like last time." I snapped on her.

She smacked her lips.

"If you don't come out here I'm gonna take him for myself." She said making me sigh.

I hung up the phone before getting out of my chair and going to the main lobby area.

"Tamika girl I swear if you're messin with--" I stopped as soon as I seen Tyrese there with bags of food in his hands.

I smiled before running over to him and giving him a hug.

"I missed you so much!" I exclaimed kissing him gently on the lips.

Did I forget to mentioned Tyrese and I have been going out for at least a year. It took me two years to get over you know who so Tyrese had to wait a little bit. He was so happy when I finally told him I wanted to be with him.

Tyrese has just gotten back from some training camp he went to and trust me I'm very happy to see him.

"I missed you too beautiful. Your assistant here was just telling me about how depressed you've been since I was gone." He said chuckling a little making me shake my head.

"Yeah, I missed my sexy chocolate." I said making him laugh.

We shared another kiss.

"Go to your office with all of that." Tamika said waving us off.

"We will, actually." I replied back before grabbing his hand and leading him towards my office.

Tyrese has been here for me since what happened and he gave me a shoulder to cry on. I don't know where I would be if it weren't for him being there. He makes me feel special about myself and for that I'll always care for him.

***

Drake ❊

She thinks I don't where she's at....that's funny. I've been keeping a close eye on Tahira and let's just say I'm not happy with what I've been seeing. Somebody needs to put a end to this "relationship" she thinks she has with this guy. We've been together for four years and with a little time apart she thinks she can "act" up. I'm just waiting for the perfect time to show my face. I can't do anything with the police watching her everywhere she goes.

I quickly picked the lock to her apartment making sure I don't get caught by any cameras.

After they raided my place I had to change locations so as soon as I found out where she moved to, I moved out here too. My place isn't too far from hers so if I ever need to get there quick there wouldn't be a problem at all.

Good thing I had my friends to help me out or else I wouldn't have made it out. The police think they're smart and that they can catch me but the truth is they'll never be able to catch me because I'm just too fast.

I slowly crept around her house, soon I entered her bedroom. It smells just like her in here. I went over to her closet and slammed it open. I ran my fingers over her dresses getting a feel of the material. I then put one of the dresses up to my nose and began to sniff profusely. Her scent is very sweet and I love it.

"I've missed you, Tahira." I said out loud before closing her closet.

I miss her body the most. Nobody could ever do me like Tahira did. It's been a while since I've been around her but I'm pretty sure she's still the same. I'm pretty sure the guy she is with is enjoying every last bit of her right now, not for long though.

Nobody could ever love her like I do, nobody could appreciate everything she is like me.

Trust is...we belong together.

___________________________
Tyrese , Tahira, and Drake in the mm 😍❤️

Thank you to thxggish30pvradise for the cover! ❤️

YAY, I finally uploaded the first chapter of possessive. Tell me how you like it. I'm extremely excited for this book.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑