Chapter 9 ❊

Chapter 9 ❊

Tahira ❊

"Let me go! I'm not getting into that car!" I exclaimed trying to get out of Drake's arms.

"The more you struggle the more I punish you so get in the damn car." He replied back angrily.

Drake's trying to get me to go to Toronto but I refuse to.

"Stop!" I yelled pulling out of his grip and trying to run away but he caught me as soon as I got out of his grip.

I groaned.

Drake pulled me so that I'm closer to the truck but I put my feet on the bottom of the car so I wouldn't be able to get in.

"You know what....I was trying to be nice but now I'm pissed." Drake said before I felt a smack on my face.

I instantly stopped struggling with him and just let him put me into a car.

My face literally feels like I was hit with a brick.

I sat in the passenger seat and then waited for him to get in the driver's seat.

Right now would be the perfect time to escape.

I watched as he jogged to the other side of the car and then I quickly opened the passenger door.

I didn't bother looking at him before I took off running down the street. I'm not much of a runner but I'm running as fast as my long legs can take me.

There aren't much people awake at this time of the morning which it's four in the morning but I'm still screaming for help anyways.

"Somebody, help me!" I yelled continuing to run.

I was running for a couple of more seconds before I felt something very hard penetrate my head.

It knocked me straight down to the ground and I felt like I was gonna pass out.

"This is your fault." I heard Drake say before being picked up.

"What did you throw?" I mumbled closing my eyes.

"Let's just say it left a mark...." Drake replied back.

He walked us back to the car and put me back into the passenger seat. This time he got to the driver's seat a lot quicker.

As soon as he got into the car he pulled off.

My head is in so much pain right now. I feel like I'm dying. I can't even hold my eyes open. I manage to reach up and touch my head and I feel a liquid substance. Most likely blood.

"I didn't want to hurt you." Drake mumbled grabbing my hand.

I quickly snatched it back.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said through gritted teeth.

Drake sighed and tightened his grip on the wheel.

"I don't want you to hate me. I love you so much, Tahira." Drake told me looking over at me for a slight second.

I rolled my eyes.

"I will never love you and I hate you so much." I replied back to him.

A look over hurt came over his face but it was soon replaced with anger.

"You don't mean that. You're just upset right now." Drake stated shaking his head.

"I mean it." I mumbled.

***

When we got on the private jet that was taking us to Canada I sat as far away from Drake as I could.

I don't want to be on this plane at all.

Drake would glance at me when he thought I wouldn't notice but I did I always noticed.

He couldn't stop staring at me when I got up to use the bathroom almost like I was gonna just jump off the damn plane.

Once I was in the bathroom alone I looked at myself in the mirror.

My face looks rather dark from when he smacked me in the face and my head is aching so bad.

Maybe I should ask for some ice when I go back out there but I'm still pissed at him for hurting me.

I decided to just check out the bathroom to see if there's anything I could use for my head.

After checking the bathroom I found some gauze and bandaids but that's it. I decided to just make due with that.

I quickly used the bathroom and made my way back out the where Drake is.

He noticed the gauze and bandaids I used for my head and gave me a sad look.

"Is it hurting bad?" He asked.

I just nodded my head and sat back in my original seat.

He got up and went to the back for a second.

After a couple of minutes he came back with some ice wrapped in a plastic bag. He came and sat next to me.

"Let me see your head." He demanded patting his lap.

I stared at him for a few seconds before laying my head down on his lap.

He gently sat the bag of ice on my head and held it there.

"I'm so sorry I had to hurt you." He mumbled making me sigh.

He can apologize all he wants to but I will never forget.

When we get to Toronto I don't know what to do but I'll figure it out. I have to find a way to let Tyrese know where I am because I know he's searching for me.

I have to let him where I'm at for the baby's sake not mine......

___________________________
Baby , baby , baby. *in my Tboz voice*

Don't ask how I will let you guys know in the next chapter..

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🌹