Chapter 15 ❊

Chapter 15 ❊

Tahira ❊

I leaned over the trash can letting all the stuff out in my stomach.

I scrunched up my face as I got a whiff of the smell.

"Are you alright, ma'am?" This man asked as he gently rubbed my back.

I held my hand up.

"I'm fine." I replied back to him.

"Do you have some quarters I can use to make a phone call?" I asked him.

After I left Drake's cage I ran into this gas station that has to be about a couple of miles from his house.

The man nodded his head before reaching in his pocket and handing me some change.

I can't really get that far on feet and plus I had to rest a little.

"Thank you." I mumbled to him before practically running over to the phone.

Good thing I remember Tyrese's number by heart or else I would not have been able to call him.

I dialed in his number and it began to ring.

I can't even contain my excitement that's how excited I am to finally get into contact with someone I know.

"Hello?" His voice ranged through the phone.

He sounds exhausted.

"Tyrese, it's me." I spoke into the phone.

I heard a bunch of shuffling in the background making me giggle.

"Tahira, is this really you? Where are you?" He questioned me.

"I'm in Toronto, Drake has had me locked up in his house for a week or so before we came here." I explained to him.

"I swear when I see that punk I'm gonna kill his ass." Tyrese mumbled into the phone.

"Please, just come and get me. He's not gonna let me leave." I replied back to him.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna book the first flight I can out there." Tyrese stated.

"Be careful because he says that he owns Toronto and that he's always watching me." I told him.

Tyrese smacked his lips.

"Yeah, right. Just find somewhere safe to go and then stay put." He mentioned to me.

I nodded my head like he could see me.

"I will." I replied back to him.

"Tahira, I love you." He said to me.

"I love you more, Tyrese." I said back to him.

"Be safe." He stated.

"You too." I replied back before hanging up the phone.

I sighed putting my hands over my face.

There's no way I'm gonna be able to survive out here. I have no money, no where to lay my head, and no way to get the things I need.

I have to keep moving forward though for me and my baby.

Without even thinking twice I went to the medical isle in the gas station and grabbed about three pregnancy tests. Making sure that the cashier wasn't looking I went to the bathroom and locked the door.

I have to know for sure if I'm pregnant.

I open all three of the pregnancy tests making sure I read the directions on one of the boxes.

All I have to do is pee on the stick and wait ten minutes.

I peed on the sticks and sat them down on the counter to wait.

I tapped my feet on the ground in anticipation. I hate waiting.

After what seemed like a long time I looked at the clock to see that it has been ten minutes.

I didn't hesitate to pick up the pregnancy tests and look at them.

My eyes almost popped out of my head when all of them read positive. I mean I knew I was pregnant but this really confirmed it.

I am going to be a mother.

Ever since I was a little girl I've always wanted to be a mother so I'm filled with so much excitement. I'm also filled with worry though. This is probably the worst time to have a baby for me. I have Drake to deal with and I'm not at the place I want to be in life. I had everything planned from when I was a little girl and how things would go but it turned out the opposite way maybe even worst then how I imagined it to be.

I know one thing though. I have to tell Tyrese about me being pregnant.

I threw all of the tests in the garbage before making my way back out to the gas station.

I peeked up at the front and noticed two men standing at the front of the gas station.

"Have you seen this girl?" They asked holding a picture up to the cashier standing at the front.

His eyes widen before he pointed to the back.

"She just went into the bathroom several minutes ago, haven't came out since." He said in his Indian accent.

I shook my head at how he just snitched on me like that.

The men nodded before heading towards the bathroom.

I hid in several isles to make sure I wasn't being seen by them.

I managed to grab a couple of food items before heading up to the front.

"This is for selling me out." I said to him holding up the food.

"Just leave, hurry!" He yelled making me run quickly out the store.

I didn't waste no time I just darted down the street looking for a place where I can hide out at.

I'm gonna have to move fast if I want to  stay out of harm's way.

Little did I know Drake was right.

He has eyes everywhere...

___________________________
What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💘