Chapter 3❊

Chapter 3 ❊

Drake ❊

"You can't keep doing this to her, Aubs. She needs to move on with her life and you can't keep bothering her. I should've said something when I first met her instead of keeping quiet." Ryan stated making me roll my eyes.

I'm gonna stop calling him if he keeps giving me this same lecture.

"Ryan, this is none of your business. Worry about your love life and stay out of mine." I snapped back at him.

"You don't have a love life, more like a psychotic one besides I think what you're doing is terrible." Ryan replied back.

"I'm only doing this because I love her." I reminded him.

He scoffed. "You don't do those things to someone you love."

I rolled my eyes.

"Are you done lecturing me now?" I questioned him.

"Are you gonna do what I say and leave her alone?" Ryan asked making me shake my head.

"Sure, I'll leave her alone." I lied through my teeth.

"Yeah like I believe that. Don't make me have to come down there." Ryan threatened.

"What are you gonna do? When we fight, I always win." I reminded him.

"You won't be winning when I tell her what you're up to." He said referring to Tahira.

That made me stop and stare at my phone for a second.

"I dare you to tell her anything. You won't be the first family member I've had to bury myself." I said already knowing he's gonna hang up.

"We'll see about that." Ryan stated and two seconds later hung up the phone.

I chuckled and sat my phone down on the counter.

Ryan knows not to fuck with me because I never bluff and when I say I'm gonna do something, I do it.

"You're so beautiful." I mumbled as I stared at a photo of Tahira I have hanging on the wall.

I began to move my fingers along the picture tracing every curve.

"Only a couple of more days and you'll be mine forever."

***

Tahira ❊

"Good morning beautiful." I felt Tyrese kiss the side of my forehead.

I smiled and continued to cuddle up close to him.

"How did you sleep?" I asked him.

"I slept well, what about you?" He asked rubbing my thigh gently.

"I slept good too. Too bad I have to be in the office in a hour before going over to this new property." I sighed leaning my head to look up at the clock.

"Yeah, we should go get cleaned up. Let me go start a shower." Tyrese said getting out of the bed and heading towards the bathroom.

I leaned over and grabbed my phone off of the night stand to see I had a missed call from my mom and an unknown number.I scrunched my face up as I read the unknown number.

I can tell that it's not a call from someone who lives around here. I decided to call the phone number back but I received a voicemail.

I was about to click on the voicemail when I heard Tyrese's voice.

"Baby, the shower's nice and warm for you." Tyrese told me making me get up out of bed.

"Alright, here I come." I stated putting my phone on my dresser and going into the bathroom.

I hopped into the shower right along with Tyrese and we cleaned ourselves up.

***

"I'll see you later?" Tyrese questioned as I dropped him off to his house so he could get his car.

Tyrese and I don't live together because I don't feel comfortable living with another man after what he did to me.

"Yeah, I'll see you later." I said as he leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you." He added.

"I love you too." I replied back to him.

He smiled and waved goodbye to me.

I waved back before pulling off and heading towards the office.

I'm already twenty minutes late. I hope my boss won't say anything.

Once I pulled up, I quickly hopped out of my car and headed to my office.

"The boss is in your office." Tamika stated with a look on her face.

"Damn it! How long has he been waiting for me?" I asked her slightly irritated.

"Ten minutes or so. Why are you late?" She asked me.

"No reason." I lied heading into my office.

"I know it was that fine ass chocolate man keeping you busy." She stated making my face heat up.

"Get back to work." I demanded her making her pick up her phone and pretend to talk to someone.

I chuckled.

When I went into my office,The boss of my entire company is sitting in my chair.

"Nice to see you finally decided to show up." He retorted shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, I woke up late." I lied.

"Don't let it happen again. You better be lucky you're one of my best workers." He said getting up out of my chair and coming over to me.

"It won't happen again, I promise." I said to him.

"Good, because I need you to be here bright and early every morning to woo our customers." He stated putting his hand on my shoulder.

"You're my money maker and I can't have you slacking off." He said dragging his hand lower so it now laid on my boob.

I quickly shook him off.

"I said it won't happen again." I said sternly before walking over to my desk.

"It better not be or that will be your ass. I hope the guy that sent you those flowers isn't the one keeping you busy." He told me making me just now noticed the dozen of roses on my desk.

I rolled my eyes.

I don't know why he feels that he can put his hands on me but trust me that will never happen again. I'm taken and I don't mix business with pleasure ever.

He left out of my office and I began looking for a card in the flowers. After searching for a while I couldn't find a card.

Flowers with no cards? I guess Tyrese wanted to surprise me..

I began sniffing the flowers and smiling happily.

It feels good to finally be with someone that appreciates me.

_________________________________________________

Her boss in the mm. ❤️

Do you guys think Tyrese sent the flowers?

Who do you think sent her the voicemail?

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

follow please

Xoxox - Msfanfictional😍