Chapter 6 ❊

Chapter 6 ❊

Tahira ❊

I woke up to my hands and feet tied to a bed and not only was I tied to a bed, I also only have on my bra and panties. Every bone in my body ached from some unknown reason.

Fear began to instantly creep up into my body. I can't open my mouth to scream because of the tape on my mouth.

Good thing I learned a trick to remove the tape from my mouth. All I had to do was lick it enough times for it to unstick from my mouth.

I then started screaming and once I got no response just silence I stopped.

I then tried to get the ropes from off of my wrists by pulling it towards me but that didn't work at all. It just made the rope tighter and leave red marks around my wrist.

Tears began to spill out of my eyes. It feels horrible not being able to move out of one spot.

"Aww poor baby. Don't cry." Drake's voice came into the room making me jump a little.

I didn't notice him standing in the corner the entire time watching me.

Once his brown eyes met mine I began to get even more frightened.

"Drake, please let me go." I said with tears falling out of my eyes profusely.

He shook his head. "No can do, you belong to me now." He stated coming over and standing in front of the bed.

"What's so special about me? I'm a nobody." I asked him.

"Everything's special about you. You have the perfect body, the perfect personality, and have all the right things I need." He said slowly touching my thigh and then moving his fingers up my body.

My breathing started to slow down once his fingers met my underwear.

"Stop it.." I said trying to squeeze my legs close.

"Don't worry, I'll be saving that for later." He chuckled rubbing my thigh a little before removing his hands from me.

I let out a sigh of relief I didn't even know I was holding in.

"If you're a good girl I'll untie you." He said making my eyes dart to his.

"Please untie me. It's hurting me." I said squirming a little.

"I said if you're a good girl." He mentioned giving me this look.

I sighed. "Please Papí." I said making him smile.

"You want to be untied that bad?" He asked.

Instead of getting smart with him I just gave him a simple yes.

"Okay, wait a second." He said before going over to a boarded up window and putting some padlock onto it.

After that he came over to me and cut the rope off of my wrists and ankles.

I instantly got up and stretched.

I rubbed my wrists looking at Drake as he stared back at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with soft eyes.

I nodded my head.

"How long are you gonna keep me here?" I asked him curiously.

"Until you learn to do what I say and obey my rules." He replied back to me.

"What rules?" I questioned him.

He nodded his head and pulled up a chair in front of me.

"Rule number one, you have to listen to everything I say and do what I say." He stated looking up at me.

I nodded my head.

"Rule number two, don't ever and I mean ever try to leave this room or I'll have to harm you and I don't want to do that." He told me sternly.

I nodded my head again.

"Rule number three, if you need anything just knock on the door."

"What if you don't hear me?" I questioned him.

"Trust me, I'm gonna always hear when you knock on the door." He retorted back.

"Those are basically all the rules. Follow them and you'll remain alive and unharmed." He said lowly.

"What will you do to me if I don't follow those rules?" I questioned him.

"Let's just say it's gonna be anything but nice." He said gripping my thigh roughly.

I let out a small cry as his gripped tightened on my leg.

"You just don't know how much I'm holding back right now. I feel like fucking your soul out right now but I'll wait until you're ready for me." He whispered in my ear.

I felt an urge to kick him in his balls but I just stood there afraid of what he might do to me.

Without any warning or anything he kissed me on the lips

He held the back of my head so I couldn't pull back so I was stuck with his lips against mine. He sucked on my lips slowly.

All I can think about at his moment is Tyrese and whether he knows I'm missing or not..
___________________________
Tahira in mm.😍🍫

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😊❤️