Chapter 20❊

Chapter 20❊

Tahira❊

Something doesn't seem right about Xavier. He just came out of no where wanting to help me. I don't know anything about this guy at all.

I don't feel like Tyrese is dead for some reason. I don't know if it's the baby telling me or not but he's not dead. I can feel it.

"I brought you some clothes to wear for when you're released." Xavier stated coming in with a bag of clothes.

I looked at the clothes and then looked back up at him.

"Where did you get these?" I asked him.

The clothes consisted of a pair of white jeans, white undershirt, and a hoodie that reads "Views From The Six."

"I'm sorry it's the only thing I could find that would fit you." He mentioned to me.

"Alright, I'm gonna go get dressed." I told him before going into the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom and put on all of the clothes. The clothes seem the perfect size for me oddly enough.

A lot of things are odd about Xavier like his facial expressions sometimes when he doesn't think I'm looking at him. The only reason I'm really being civil with him is because I feel like he could lead me somewhere. Maybe I could use him a little.

I came back out and Xavier was standing next to the bathroom door.

"Sorry, I uh thought you left." He mumbled scratching his head uncomfortably.

"Why would I leave? I have no where else to go?" I questioned him.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. Are you ready to go?" He asked me.

I nodded my head before going over to the other side of the bed to get my shoes. They're pretty dirty and worn out so I have no clue how I'm gonna get by just wearing these.

After I put them on I followed him out to the checkout area. The nurse at the counter made me sign several papers.

"Have a nice day!" She exclaimed in a little too cheerful voice.

"Thank you." I replied back giving her a smile.

I gently grazed my hand along my tiny belly that's starting to form. Pretty soon I'm gonna be a lot bigger. I should be about three months almost. Maybe I should ask Xavier if he knows since he is a doctor.

"Shouldn't you stay or something since you are a doctor?" I asked him.

He gave me a look like he wasn't expecting that question.

"Um no. I took the rest of the day off so I could get things ready for you." he stated nodding his head.

I gave him a fake smile.

"Good." I replied back to him.

"You must be starving. How about I stop at one of my favorite diners so we could grab a bite to eat." He stated looking over at me.

"Sounds nice." I replied back to him.

My mouth almost dropped once I saw the car he drives.

He drives an all silver chromed Porsche.

"I guess being a doctor pays you very well." I stated looking at his car.

He chuckled a little. "You know it. Wait until you see my house."

I nodded my head and watched as he got into the car. I then went to go get in on the other side.

After we strapped our self in and he put on some music he pulled off.

A soft but soulful voice came ranging through his phone.

"Who is this?" I asked nodding my head to the song.

"An artist that goes by the name of Dvsn." He replied.

"I don't know who that is but he can really sing." I said making him laugh.

We remained in silence as we listened to a few more songs by him and then we pulled up to a small building.

"We're here." Xavier said unplugging his phone from the aux cord and opening his door.

I opened the door too and got out.

I followed him into the diner and we were immediately seated.

"Do you see anything you like?" Xavier asked looking up from his menu.

"Well I'm pregnant so I see a bunch of things I like." I said laughing to myself.

He smiled showing his perfect white teeth.

"You can order all of it if you want to. I mean it's not like I can't afford it." He said shrugging his shoulders.

He better watch his words carefully because I will.

Its been a while since I've been in an actual diner of some sort to order food. I haven't had a full meal since I've been kidnapped.

When our waiter came back over I ordered about five dishes and he ordered two.

"You sure you're gonna be able to eat that all?" He asked with a grin on his face.

I folded my arms over my chest.

"Watch me." I said to him making him chuckle.

"Okay, I believe you will." He replied back.

I began playing with the straw that's now dipped in my water.

"What's your motive?" I questioned him.

I know he's not gonna tell me his real motive I just need to see what his answer is gonna be.

"I already told you." He said back staring me in the eyes.

"Well I have a feeling you're lying to me." I replied back to him.

"Maybe I find you a little cute so I'm deciding to help you." He mentioned making me give him a fake laugh.

My fake laugh is very convincing might I add.

"I'm taken." I said to him.

He laughed like it was funniest thing ever.

"Not anymore baby girl." He said to me.

That right there let me know that he's definitely hiding something and Tyrese is still alive.

Deep down inside I already knew he was alive but that right there just confirmed it.

___________________________

What do you guys think? 🤔

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional💖