Chapter 8 ❊

Chapter 8 ❊

Tyrese ❊

"It's your job to find her so find her now!" I yelled loudly as I slammed my hands on the detective's desk.

He sighed running his fingers through his hair.

"I've already checked the cameras from her place. Something has glitch them. I even went over to her apartment and asked around. No one has seen anything. It's almost like she disappeared out of thin air." The detective said making me grow angrier.

"She wouldn't just get up and leave like that. It has to be him. He came back to take her away from me so he can have her all to himself." I told him clenching  my fist.

I swear if he lays one hand on her I will make sure to end his life when I find him and trust me I will find him.

"It can't be him. This has to be someone new because this isn't like him. He's not the kidnapping type. This isn't in his profile." He said to me.

"Trust me, I know it isn't him." He added making me smack my lips.

"I know it's him. Tahira has been having flashbacks of what happened to her, we don't live together because of what happened between them, and all she thinks about is whether or not he's gonna come back to get her. He's the only one that could've done this." I explained to him.

He nodded his head in understanding.

"I'll keep looking for her." He told me.

I nodded my head.

"Don't take forever like you did last time. I want her found in a couple of days." I snapped on him.

"I'm not making any promises but I'll try. I didn't come all the way to Detroit to come up with nothing." He said before walking off.

I sighed before going over to sit in an empty chair.

I grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket and called her mother.

"Hello?" Tahira's mom answered the phone with a tired voice.

"She's gone. Tahira is gone." I told her immediately.

The phone went silent for a minute or two.

"Where are you?" She questioned me.

"I'm at the police station." I told her.

"Which one?" She asked.

"The one on 63rd." I answered her.

"I'm on my way." She said with no questions asked.

After that she hanged up the phone.

There's probably a thousand things running through her mind at this moment.

We just need to find Tahira and find out if she's safe. I just need to know if she's safe.

***

Tahira ❊

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he came towards me with a huge knife.

The closer he got the more I scooted back. Soon I was trapped in a corner.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." He said standing in front of me.

"Then what are you gonna do with that knife?" I questioned him putting my knees to my chest and hugging them to my body.

"I don't want to keep you cooped up in here forever and I don't want anybody to recognize you so I'm gonna cut your hair." He stated holding the knife towards me.

"No! Do you know how long it took me to grow my hair this long?" I questioned him with a slight mug on my face.

"I'm not taking no for an answer come here." He stated getting closer to me.

I just sat there staring at him.

We had a little stare down but eventually I gave up.

I got up and sat on the wooden chair that he put into the room a couple of days ago.

I've been keeping track and so far I've been in this room for about a week.

"Don't cut it too short." I stated through gritted teeth.

He moved so he was standing behind me.

I closed my eyes. I could feel his hands feeling around on my hair.

It just seems like he's playing in it.

"Are you gonna cut it or not?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

A couple of seconds after that he cut off most of my hair. My hair now goes up to my ears.

I looked down at the ground to see my hair laying there and I swear a tear dropped out of my eye.

"I probably look terrible now." I mumbled lowly.

"You look beautiful as always." Drake replied back making me shake my head.

I could look like a raccoon and he would still think I'm beautiful.

"Why did I have to get it cut anyways? Where are we going?" I questioned him referring back to when he said he's not gonna keep me cooped up.

"We're leaving to Toronto in a couple of hours, baby." He stated with a creepy smile on his face.

My eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" I asked him.

"I'm dead serious. In a few days they're gonna start looking for you everywhere  and I can't risk getting caught so I'm gonna have to take you out of the country." He replied back to me.

"Plus you don't know your way around Toronto like I do so it would be hard for you to run. Besides I know everyone in Toronto so even if you do run I'm always gonna know where you are because I have eyes everywhere." He added.

I can't go to Toronto that would ruin my chance of ever getting found.

I have to think of something and quick!

___________________________
Drake in mm 😩

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😊