Chapter 4 ❊

Chapter 4❊

Tahira ❊

I'm finally on my lunch break and I decided to give Tyrese a call to thank him for the flowers.

"Hello beautiful." His deep voice called through the phone sending shivers down my spine.

"Hey Tyrese, I was just calling to thank you for the flowers you sent me." I said playing with one of the flowers.

The phone fell silent for a few seconds.

"What flowers?" He asked making me raise my eyebrows.

"When I arrived at work earlier they were just sitting on my desk, I thought you sent them." I stated staring at the flowers in shock.

"I wish I would've thought of sending you some flowers but I didn't. I would've sent them to your house if I did send some though." He told me honestly.

"If you didn't send them then who did?" I asked out loud with a confused look on my face.

"Do you have anyone crushing on you in the office?" Tyrese questioned me.

I shook my head no like he could see me through the phone.

"No, other than Tamika I don't talk to anyone around here." I replied back to him honestly.

He sighed. "Someone was probably just trying to be nice." He stated making me feel a little uneasy.

I think we're both thinking the same thing right now.

"Do you think they're from him?" I questioned Tyrese biting my lips.

"No, they can't be from him. He doesn't know where you're at." He replied back quickly.

"Then why do I have a feeling they're from him?" I asked Tyrese.

"Look, stop thinking about him. I don't want you going back to the way you were a year ago." He said making me nod my head.

"You're right. I'm just going crazy." I stated picking up the flowers and heading back out to the main area.

"I'll call you later, I love you." He said making me smile.

"I love you too." I replied back to him before hanging up the phone.

When he says "I love you" I actually believe him. He shows me in so many ways and that doesn't include putting his hands on me.

"Tamika, do you have any idea who sent me these flowers?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

She stopped eating her hamburger. "How many boyfriends do you have? Because I swear I've seen about three men come up in here looking for you." She asked with an amused grin on her face.

"The only boyfriend I have is Tyrese. What did these other two guys look like?" I questioned her walking over to her desk.

"Well there's the one that sent those flowers and he was a brown skin fella. He was cute, had a strong ass jawline, and he had a beautiful smile. The other one is a light skin man who comes around every so often. I always tell him he can wait in your office until you get back." Tamika explained to me making me give her a look.

"You aren't suppose to let anyone in my office unless it's the boss!" I snapped on her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "He was really persistent, he would always say how much he love you and that he wanted to surprise you in your office. You haven't seen him around?" She told me.

I shook my head no. "What does he look like? Explain him some more." I begged her.

She waved me off. "Okay, okay I'll tell you about him. I feel bad because I let him into your office and you have no clue who he is." She replied back.

"It's okay, you didn't know." I said.

"Well he has a black beard, he has a straight hairline, he has perfectly white teeth, he has this golden light skin, and girl he was hella fine. Maybe you should meet him." Tamika suggested making me scrunch up my face.

"I think I already have." I said to her before walking away.

"Where are you going?" She asked me with a confused look on her face.

"I'm going to make a call." I replied back to her hurrying into my office.

***

Tamika ❊

After making sure she stayed in her office I dialed up his number.

"Did you do what I asked you to?" He asked me as soon as he picked up.

"Yes Papi." I replied back to him with a smile on my lips.

"Good girl, she's probably in her office calling the cop right now. That's gonna be a distraction for them and her. They're gonna put more security up by her office, they won't worry much about her apartment." He explained to me.

"Are you sure that's gonna work?" I questioned him shaking my head.

"Trust me, it's gonna work." He replied back making me shrug my shoulders.

"Anyways when do I get paid?" I asked him.

"You'll get your money but I have one thing for you to do.." He stated.

"Anything for you...."

I'm in it for the money, anything for the money.

___________________________________

Tamika in the mm. ❤️

What do you guys think?

Comment below

vote please

follow please

Xoxo - Msfanfictional💕