Chapter 16 ❊

Chapter 16❊

Drake ❊

"I don't know how but she got away from us." One of the men I ask to help capture Tahira said.

I have men all all over the city looking for her. None of them have come even close to catching her.

I waved him off.

"I found this in the bathroom because the man at the counter said he saw her go in there and never come out." The other man said handing me a bag.

I scrunched up my face at the horrible smell.

"Did you bring me some trash?" I asked him mean mugging him.

He chuckled a little like what I said was funny before his face went blank because of the look I gave him.

"Just look inside." He mentioned taking a step back.

I opened the bag and looked inside to see several pregnancy tests.

This whole time she was pregnant and I had no clue.

I started to smile because of the thought of her being pregnant with my baby and then it dropped because I realize we didn't even had sex. We came so close to it but I couldn't do it to her.

Without any words I just dropped the bag onto the floor.

"This changes nothing. I still want her found and I will do anything to get her." I said to the two men standing in front of me.

They both nodded their head.

"I need for y'all to look deeper and what I mean by deeper is that I need everyone keeping their eyes open. Every store, every neighborhood, and even every gas station needs to be watched." I explained to them.

"You got it, sir." One of the guys said.

They both gave me dap before leaving the room.

I really hope they do find her and I don't have to go find her myself.

***

Tahira ❊

"May I help you ma'am?" The truck driver asked.

I know it's not good to catch rides with strangers but I really need to get somewhere. I've been on the run for about two days now and my feet are aching.

"Can you drive me somewhere?" I asked him not knowing where I want to go.

He nodded his head and gestured for me to get in.

I got in and sat next to me before closing the door.

I noticed how his face scrunched up once he smelled me.

I know I probably smell like shit because I haven't taken a shower in a while plus me running outside barefooted has made it ten times worse.

"Why do you smell funny?" He questioned.

I covered my mouth to keep me from busting out laughing.

"Please don't ask me questions. I just nee to get somewhere safe." I replied back to him.

He nodded his head and quickly started his truck.

***

"You should be safe here." The man stated as he led me into his home.

Throughout the ride he kept on asking me where I needed to go but when I couldn't give him an answer he just drove us to his house. He has to be at least in his fourtys or maybe older. I'm surprised he even brought me to his house considering I'm a stranger.

"Thank you, thank you so much." I said to him shaking his head.

"You're welcome. By the looks of it I can tell that you really need help." He stated looking me up and down.

I nodded my head rapidly.

"Do you have a phone I could use?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go get it. I'll be right back." He stated walking out the room.

I sighed before running my hands over my face.

He returned a couple of minutes later with a house phone in his hands.

He gave me a creepy smile before handing me the phone.

I quickly dialed Tyrese's number and waited patiently for him to answer.

"Hello?" He asked answering the phone.

"Tyrese." I said into the phone.

I gave the man a look telling him I wanted privacy. He left the room.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" He questioned me.

"I'm fine, I hitched a ride with this man and he drove me to his house." I stated running my hands through my soaked hair.

"Don't you think that's a little weird?" Tyrese asked.

"I think he's just trying to be nice." I replied back to him.

"Tahira, leave that house now. You don't know the man he could be trying to kill you." Tyrese yelled into the phone.

I groaned. "Okay, I'll leave. I have no where else to go though." I told Tyrese.

"Just leave before he does something." Tyrese mumbled.

"Bye." I said to him.

"Bye." He said before I hung up.

Without thinking twice I got up and headed for the door. I quietly opened the door and walked out.

I took quick steps heading towards the road again.

Where am I gonna go now?

***

Ryan❊

Word on the street is that Drake has lost Tahira. He has everyone searching for her. I wonder when he's gonna just give up. What he's doing is not right and he needs to take the blame for it.

But just like Drake has, I have some connections too.

I hired someone to keep a close eye on him and he has been making some secretive moves.

I found out that Tahira's boyfriend, Tyrick or whatever his name is , is in a lot of danger. When he gets here Drake is gonna have some men set up at the airport to stop him from getting to Tahira first.

I'm definitely gonna be there to help him out and make sure nothing happens to him.

This has been going on for way to long it's about time someone puts an end to it..

___________________________

Ryan in mm. 😍💦

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional🌊