Chapter 26 ❊

Chapter 26 ❊

Tahira ❊

I watched as Tyrese's body lay on the ground.

"Tyrese, please wake up, I need you to wake up." I cried out as I held his head on my lap.

Nothing , nothing at all. He's dead.

Tears ran down my face as I kissed Tyrese on the forehead.

Drake laughing made me look up and glare at him.

"Finally, he's dead." He said with a smile on his face.

That didn't do anything but make me mad.

Too bad I gave Xavier my gun so my gun is laying on the other side of the room laying next to Xavier's body.

I stood up slowly and slowly started walking towards Xavier who's laying behind Drake.

"So are you ready to finally give in?" Drake asked with a grin on his face as I walked towards him.

I nodded my head.

"Yes, I'm ready." I said lowly as I finally stood in front of him.

I stared into his deep dark brown eyes.

"Prove it." He stated staring back into my eyes.

I know just what he wants.

I put my hand on his shoulder and leaned into him. My hands moved up towards his neck as I got closer to his face. He couldn't wait any longer so he pulled me closer so my lips are on his.

He pulled my body into his and nearly picked me up off my feet as he made out with me.

I'm not kissing back, he's doing all the work.

As I was kissing him I looked behind him to see the gun directly on the floor behind him.

I pulled away from him to catch my breath.

"Wooooo, it's been a long time." He said with the biggest smile on my face.

He's insane.

I wiped my lips as walked behind him. He stood facing the other direction as I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Do you think we can go somewhere a little more private?" I questioned him in a seductive voice.

He turned to look at me once before turning back to face the other direction.

I took some time after that to bend down and pick the gun up.

"You're ready to hit the sheets already? Such a naughty girl." He said with a smirk on his face.

Making sure the safety was off I stuck the gun up to his back.

"Very naughty." I said pushing the gun into his back letting him know I had a gun.

"You wouldn't." He mumbled lowly.

"Oh I would." I said before shooting him in the back.

He fell down on the ground not yet dead.

I kicked him over so he was laying on his back.

"You ruined my life, you made sure to harm everyone that I care about, & there's no way I am gonna let you get away with it." I cried with tears coming out of my eyes.

Drake just looked up at me with no emotion as the blood drained out of him. His blood is starting a puddle on the floor.

"You must die." I said before shooting all of the bullets out of the gun and into his body.

Once I was done I dropped the gun and fell to the ground just staring at him.

This could've all been avoided if I would've just walked away at that bar three years ago now my life is a mess and worst of all I have a baby on the way. I can't bring this baby into the world when my life is in shambles.

I heard a noise coming from behind me making me quickly grab the gun and point it at whoever's behind me.

"Don't..shoot." He said shakily as his eyes opened and closed slowly.

I dropped my gun when I seen that Xavier's still alive.

"I thought you were dead." I said lowly crawling over to him.

He got shot in his lower chest.

"I thought I was too." He said lowly as I applied pressure to his chest.

He let out a few whimpers but other then that he's going strong.

"He killed Tyrese." I said with a few tears falling out of my eyes.

"I'm very sorry to hear that but you need to call the police before I die. Grab my phone out of my right pocket." He instructed making me nod my head.

I grabbed his phone and called the police.

After talking to the police for five minutes I hung up.

"They're on their way." I told him putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Okay, I need for you to be strong because you're gonna have to tell them every single thing that has been going on since you two first met." He stated referring to Drake and I.

I nodded my head before looking over at Tyrese.

"I can handle it." I said looking back down at him again.

"G-Good." He stuttered.

"Please don't die on me." I said staring into his eyes.

"I'll try." He said closing his eyes.

"Keep your eyes open." I said grabbing his chin.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You can do this..."

***

After waiting for nearly an hour because of the location of Drake's mansion the police officers finally arrived.

I watched as they put Xavier on a gurney and took him to the ambulance. I then turned around to still see Tyrese's body on the ground.

I walked towards his body and sat beside him.

I just wish he could magically come alive like Xavier did but I can tell that he's gone for good.

"Thank you for taking care of me." I said grabbing his hand and holding it.

I remained silent for a few minutes just staring at his body.

Tyrese was a real man. He died protecting me. I wish that he was less of a man because then he'd probably still be alive. I don't think Drake planned on killing me in the first place. I think he just tried to trick Tyrese into thinking he was. He knew that Tyrese would get in front of me because that's what a real man does. Now his child is left without a father and I'm left without the man I love...

"Excuse me ma'am but we have to take his body now." The police officer said making me look up at him.

I nodded my head.

I looked at Tyrese once more before placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Rest peacefully, Tyrese."

________________________________
Only two more chapters left and then this book is over. 😩😞

What do you guys think? 🤔

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑