Chapter 3 "London?"

*2 and a half weeks later*

I was at Ryan’s once again. Chaz was here too. There hasn’t been a day, when we weren’t hanging out together since we’ve  met. It’s not like I’m complaining. We’ve had alot of fun, we’ve done alot of pranks too. We are really close already. I never thought, I’d have such awesome friends. I smiled at the thought. Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted, when Ryan nad Chaz started hitting each-other, and saying, „you tell her”, „no, you.”

I chuckled, „Tell who? Tell what?” „Shit,” they both mumbled in unison. „Uh, Skylar we need to tell you something,” Ryan started. „We’re going away,” Chaz fastly said. I shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows, „wait what?” „You idiot,” Ryan hit Chaz’s head, „we’re flying away, to be correct.” „What do you mean?” „We’re going to London,” Chaz said. „Why?” „To visit Justin.” Ryan asnwered. „Oh, so, you’re just going to leave me all alone here?”  I put a pout on, but couldn’t hold it for long, as I broke into a smile. „I don’t know, maybe you can come with us?” Chaz said, sounding unsure, looking to Ryan. „Call him and ask,”  I suggested.

„Why don’t you call him?” Ryan said and smirked. Chaz dialed Justin’s number and handed me his phone.

After a few rings, I suppose, Justin picked up. „Aye, man.” He said. I immidiately put the phone on speaker, so Ryan and Chaz could hear. „Oh my god, Justin! I love you so much! You’re so awesome!” I squealed. „What  the fuck, Chaz? I don’t remember you sounding like such a girl.” He chuckled. I looked over to Ryan and Chaz who were trying to hold in their laughter. „Oh, this isn’t Chaz, Justy.” I giggled. „Uhm, who is this then?” A hint of confusion in his voice. „Your biggest fan!” I chirped. „Did Chaz get a new girlfriend?” „Well, he tried, but no, I’m only his friend.” „What friend? Chaz has never been good with girls.” „Things change, mister superstar.” „Okay, what the fuck is happening here? Can you give the phone to Chaz?” „He’s right here,” I said, and showed Chaz to talk. „Aye, bro.” Chaz said. „Who’s that girl? Or is it just you?” „Dude, that’s Skylar.” Chaz laughed. „Who’s Skylar?” „One hot chick.” I slapped Chaz’s arm and chuckled. „By the way, I had to call you to ask you one important thing.” I said, remembering the actual reason why we called him. „What?”

„Can I visit you too?” I put on a high-pitched voice, sounding like a 5-year-old. „Uh, I don’t know you, and aren’t you a crazy fan?” All three of us broke into laughter. „Bro, you won’t regret, knowing Skylar. She’s a friend to us.” „She’s hot, right?” Justin asked. „Hey, I’m still here.”  „Okay, uhm, I guess you can.” I jumped up, „Thank youuuuu!” And with that I hung up. „Now we just need to ask my brother.” Ryan and Chaz nodded and we walked out, to see my brother.

*

We were at my house, as my brother was there. We walked in, and my brother was laying on the couch and watching TV. „Hey, uhm, I need to ask you something...” I said, and he turned his head to my direction. He furrowed his eyebrows. „First-of-all, who are these?” He asked, pointing at Ryan and Chaz. „That’s Ryan, and that’s Chaz, they’re my friends, so don’t worry.” My brother narrowed his eyes, but nodded. „Can I go to London?” I half-smiled. „London? Alone?” „No, with them,  to see their friend. I just don’t want them to leave me, so they suggested I go with them.” „How much money do you need?” „I don’t know, I’ll be okay with the money you’ll give me.” He shook his head and gave me 800$. I smiled and hugged him. „Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much.” „When are you leaving?” „On Friday.” It was Tuesday today, by the way. „I love you so much!” I chirped and hugged my brother once again.

After that, we left, and went to Chaz’s, to play some video games.

CHAZ'S POV-

Ryan and Skylar just left. Actually something doesn't want me to let Skylar go, I mean, JB is a lady magnet, and he'll do, what he does always. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone beeping. I took it from the coffee table that was in-front of me. It was JB.

"Aye, man. wassup?" "aye, nothing much. urself, JB?" "Im good. Is that chick really hot?" "dude, shes not going to be just another girl to u. Shes the female version of u." "wtf? lol" "shes a prankster, shes like in love with pranking people, she loves playing video games etc. u'll see. but she won't be another toy to u." "why'd u ruin the fun, bro?" I didn't answer to that one.

I think, you may now understand why it's better to not let Skylar go.

SKYLAR'S POV-

*Friday morning* 

I woke up, in possibly the best mood ever. I literally rolled out of bed and went to shower. I washed everything, brushing my teeth after. I walked out of bathroom, I blow-dried my hair, straightening it afterwards. I walked to my suitcase and put on the clothes, I picked out yesterday. It was a flowy grey top and purple leggings. I put on a bit of make-up, took my suitcase and jumped down the stairs. There was a knock at the doors. I opened it and Chaz was standing there. „Can you put my suitcase in the car, please?” I smiled. He nodded and did as told. Ryan’s mom was driving us to the airport.

I took my phone, earphones, put on my grey Vans and walked out. I hopped in the back of the car, next to Chaz.

„Oh my god, I’m so excited,” I said as we got into the airport. We all said good-bye to Ryans mom and went to check-in.

As everything was done, we had to wait 2 hours until the plane was here.

*

After the wait, and a little prank in the cafe, our plane was finally here. We took our bags and got into the plane. We took our seats and waited till the plane boards.