Chapter 22 "A sudden animal"

We were walking down to the dressing room, in the way meeting Vanessa. "Hey Justin your outfits are ready oh and hey Skylar." "Hi." "Who hit you?" She asked, chuckling and pointing at my hickey that Justin had sucked on earlier. "Justin's lips attacked my neck." "Oh I see, okay Justin go get ready." She smiled and left, so did we. We walked into the dressing room and Justin turned me around and pulled me close. "I still want you," he whispered in a low voice, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. "Stop, go and change." "I don't need to go anywhere. We still can have some time." "Why are you so extremely horny today?" "I've been waiting for you for a long while, it's time." "We can wait," I kissed him on the lips and wanted to go sit on the sofa, but he didn't let me go. "I can't perform without having what I want." I have to admit his voice did sound really sexy and seductive, but I can't fall for it. "We'll get to this later," I whispered and finally went to sit down on the sofa.

Justin followed me and sat down next to me, pulling me onto his lap. He kissed my neck again. "You ain't getting away from me," he smirked. "Go and change, you have a show to do." "I still have time for you." 'We'll have time later, after the show." Justin sighed and pulled me off his lap. was he...pissed? He was pissed about me just because I didn't give in?

He took his clothes and went into the changing room. "You could of changed here." I shouted, loud enough for him to hear.

He changed and only then he came back. "Maybe later," he said mimicking me from earlier. "What happened to you?" "Nothing happened." I walked towards him and hugged him. "Don't be mad, baby." I whispered. He kissed my fore-head and left. Okay? 

I sighed and went backstage. I met Pattie there. I thought she wasn't even here. "Hey," I said and we hugged. "Hey Skylar." "How are you? I thought you weren't here." "I've been good and you, sweetie? I flew in just yesterday." "I'm good, I guess." "Why did you flew in just for two more shows though?" "Justin asked me to, I don't know why myself." "Oh I see..." I trailed off. "How have you two been?" "Good, I'd say. Just a few arguments and nothing else." "I hope it's all okay now." "Don't worry, it is." "Okay, I trust you both," and right as Pattie said it, the show began. The movie started playing on the big screen and everybody calmed down and watched the movie.

It all was really beautiful to look at all these people who were enjoying Justin's concert. It must be really crazy for them to finally see their idol. I looked all around the public, everyone was having the time of their lives. It was kind of amazing how they could be so attached to one person whom they don't even know personally. But I have to agree with all of his beliebers, they have fallen for the right guy, because through all the arguments and fights, he's still a generous guy, who tries to treat his girl the best. Of course, he has made mistakes, but everyone makes mistakes, so it's forgivable, I didn't  say forgetable though...

As long as I have been with him, he has been the best. Obviously, there has been days where he wasn't in the greatest mood, but still I've been happy for the first time in my life after my parent's tragedy. And I'm so thankful for having him, that words cannot even explain how thankful.

I enjoyed the show and felt like I was one of them - his beliebers. Because, I loved him so much, there probably are some girls who know him better and maybe even love him more, but I'm glad he chose me and that we're who we are now. There's still a lot to come to us.

After a good show, he said his goodbye speech, thanked everyone for coming and the lights shut down and also did Justin come down backstage. As he walked backstage his eyes landed on me, he hugged me roughly and kissed me on the lips, turning it into a make-out session. "Enough PDA here," Alfredo said. We pulled apart, "what came over you, animal?" He just smiled at me, then hugged his mom and came back to me, he whispered in my ear, "let's go." Go where? Why?

---------------------------------

I know I skipped the M&G part, but just imagine it happened before the show. (:

Short sweet and a bit naughty chapter. I'm  reeeaaalllyyy busy with all the school work since the winter break is coming, but still updating whenever I'll have free time. Hope you enjoyed it.

Sorry for any typos and grammar mistakes.

Comment, vote and become a fan of mine.

Love you. <3