Chapter 6 "Scars, saw, liking and... dying?"

We walked back into the living room. Chaz and Ryan stared at us. "What?" "Justin listened to you?!" Chaz's eyes widened. "Yeah, easy game," I smirked.

Justin and I sat on the couch. I looked at his arm, pulled up his sleeve as Justin looked at me, a confused look on his face. I draw imaginary lines on his tattoos, asking what each and every one of them meant. I suppose het got annoyed by me, judging by his expresions. "But why'd you make so many tattoos? It'll look ugly later," I crunched up my nose. "I'll clear them off," Justin said with a shrug. "But it'll hurt," I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well, I'm not a girl." "I wouldn't be sure about that one," I chuckled. "Aye," he poked my arm.

Wow, his canadian accent filled 'aye' sounded so perfect. I've lived in Canada my whole life and I sound like some garbage cat. ew.

Suddenly, Justin took my left arm and looked at it. "What's that?" He pointed to my wrist. I snatched my arm away and hid it behind my back. "Nothing." "That's not what you call nothing, that's damn serious Skylar. Tell me." "Justin, I barely know you, okay? I don't think you should nor need to know that. I don't want you to drown in my problems." "Skylaaaaar,"  he begged, raising his voice. With that Chaz and Ryan joined us. "What's happening here already?" Chaz asked. "Nothing, Justin's just being too curious," I explained. "Okay then, let's go to a club." Ryan suggested. "But it's like only 2pm or something. Let's go watch some movies instead." "We don't need to go anywhere." "Oh, right."  Chaz pulled out some DVD's. "Should we watch The Notebook, Ryan?"  Chaz said in a high-pitched girly voice. "No, let's better watch Titanic and cry," Ryan answered, also making a high-pitched voice. "C'moon ladies, let's watch Saw," I said, noticing that Chaz was holding a DVD which had SAW written on it. "Justin what do you think?" I asked, looking at Justin, who looked lost. "Justin?" I waved my hand in-front of him. He shook his head, "yeah, whatever."

Chaz put in the DVD, Ryan turned off the lights, as I helped him close the curtains, so the room would be dark and the movie would feel more scary.

I put my head on Justins shoulder, as I wasn't feeling comfortable sitting straight up. Justin wrapped his arm around me, I took it off right away, "na-uh keep that to yourself." I whispered. This kid ain't hitting on me.

The movie just ended. And I was blown away. It has been my all time favorite movie. I'd never get sick watching it, it's just so perfect, so smart. "I don't understand how could some people hate it? It's like the most awesome movie ever." "Not people are the same, Skylar" Justin said getting up, off the couch. He sure did sound pissed. What happened? We just watched a movie?

"What is up with you now?" I asked Justin. "Nothing," he groaned. "You're pissed again." "Yeah so? Why do you care?" He said and went out, shutting the door after him. Gee, drama queen.

"You coming to the show later?" Ryan asked. "What show?" I got confused. "Justins show dumbo," Ryan chuckled. "Oh right, uhm, I don't know, I don't even think he wants me there, looking at his latest actions." "He likes you, Skylar." "What do you mean? Friends like each-other as friends, not as something more, silly." I chuckled. "Right. So you coming?" "I'm guessing, yes." I smiled.

JUSTINS POV-

I was in my moms room, talking about Skylar. I've made this plan, Ryan and Chaz will get her to go to my show and I'll make her a little surprise, by making her the One Less Lonely Girl. I'm sure she'll like it, if not, love it. Though, she got me a bit pissed and confused earlier. She comes to comfort me, making it obvious that we're friends. And friends trust each-other, right? Then she doesn't want to tell me about her arm having scars all over it? I could have helped her!

"So mom, do you think it'll be good?" "It sounds good, she'll be surprised." "I know she will be. But mom, I think I like her," I said looking down. "Honey, you've known her only for like two days, if not less." "I know, but she has somehow made a weird affect on me. She likes the things I like. She does everything like I do. And the best part is, she's such a prankster, like me. That already sounds perfect." "I know you, sweety. How many times now you have told me this?" "But it's different, mom." "You always say that. You need to realize, girls are not toys. I didn't raise you like this." "Mom, you don't understand." "I do understand, I just know you." "I'll show you and her, that this time it's different. I'll prove it." "Don't you think it's a bit too fast? You barely know each-other." "Don't try to stop me." I said and before walking out I heard mom say, "get ready for the show, we're leaving in 15." As I closed the door, I noticed Skylar behind it, with her mouth open.

She tried to speak, by her mouth moving, but nothing came out. "What?" I smiled. "Just stay away from me, please? Otherwise, it won't turn out good." She said and ran into my moms room. I shrugged my shoulder, she couldn't have heard the whole coversation? The doors aren't that thin. I don't think it was possible. The only thing possible is, that Ryan and Chaz told her something. Those fuckers. I'm so going to get them.

SKYLARS POV-

I walked in my room, took a hoodie and walked back out. I hesitated before going in the boys' room. I didn't come here to get some drama.

Justin, Chaz and Ryan were joking around as I came in. "Guys, seriously what did you tell her?" Justin shouted to them, nobody noticing I was standing by the doorway. I whistled to get their attention. "You guys ready?" They both nodded and came towards me. "Ready for what?" "None of yor business, player." I smirked and left with Chaz and Ryan by my side.

We went to the cafe, the hotel had on the ground floor. We bought a bag of snacks and got back up onto our floor, to see everybody gathering together in the hallway.

With everyone together we got into the cars and drove to the arena which wasn't pretty far away.

We got into the arena and some girl was doing a soundcheck, so we walked backstage, all four of us - Justin, Ryan, Chaz and I. Justin greeted somebody. When I realized who that somebody was, I think I died...