Chapter 16 "Another chance, really?!"

Fredo coming towards me, "you forgot iPod," he handed it to me.

"Thanks," I smiled through the tears and hugged him once more. "Good bye, hopefully we'll meet sometime soon again." 

Fredo nodded and turned around and walked back to the group of people. I sighed, "I thought he would come say goodbye at least..." Chaz patted my back, "it'll be okay." "I hope so." 

We walked to the desk, where the ladies check your ticket, Ryan gave his, Chaz gave his, I put mine on the table and heard my name. Now what?

I turned around, and there he was running towards us. "Skylar, wait," he shouted. We took the tickets and Justin came to me. "I'm really sorry for everything I did, just give me another chance before I go," Justin said breathing heavily. "I'm not sure if I can trust you anymore, sorry, I have to go."  I took my suitcase, took one last glance at him, "good bye, Justin,"  I whispered. "Bye, Skylar," he mouthed.

We went to the guards who checked our luggage and everything, when we went through it we headed to some cafe. We sat and drank milkshakes. Ryan and Chaz were talking and I was just sitting there thinking. I didn't want to leave, if I could, I would of stayed, but you know, last year of school and I got no chance, just to finish it.

Soon we left to get in the plane. All three of us were sitting together of course. "You miss him, don't you?" "I actually do, I just don't understand him..." I said looking out the window. "You just didn't have enough time." "Well, maybe.."

The whole way I was thinking this whole London trip through, listening to some crappy songs (some were Justin's).

In 18hours, our flight was over. I wasn' t sleeping at all, because I just couldn't with my mind being busy non-stop.  We got out of the airport and took a taxu ride home. First, was my house. I hugged Ryan and Chaz really tight, "thank you so much for this awesome trip, guys." "It was nothing," Ryan smiled. I took my suitcases. "Meet ya soon." I waved goodbye and walked into my house.

The house was a BIG mess. The house stank like a dead walrus. There were broken glasses on the floor, so I didn't even take my shoes off. I walked in kitchen, my hamster...Rocky...was dead. The can of water had dried and there was no food at all. Has my brother forgot to feed it? Where is he even? I called him, but it lead to voicemail. I called his girlfriend, she picked up. "Hey, where is Brandon?"  "Oh we broke up last week, I haven't seen him since."  "Oh, I'm just worried, because the house is a total mess and I can't contact him."  "it'll be okay, honey." "okay, thanks, bye." "bye sweety." I hung up.

I sighed and went to my suitcase. I'll just carry it upstairs, tidy the house and then pack the things out. I carried the suitcase upstairs in my room, left it on my bed and went downstairs to clean the house. I cleaned up the floor, washed the dishes and everything else. I was totaly exhausted when I finished the house work. I sat down on the couch, where I instantly fell asleep. I hadn't slept for 18 hours, plus after doing my house work, I was surprised I still alive.

I woke up from the sun shining through the window. I got up, stretched. I walked to the bathroom, took a shower finally. I could faint from my own smell.

After a nice, good shower I walked to my room. My phone started ringing. I picked it up, "hello?" "Hey Sky." "Oh, hey Justin." "How are you?" "Better now, and you?" "Not so good. What you doin'?" "What's wrong? I just got out of the shower, you?"  "Nothing, I'm writing a song right now." "Cool, about what?" "You can tell by the name of it, heartbreaker." "Oh, can't wait to hear it." "Did you forgive me?" "Ah, Justin, I don't know. If you could of been more mature, you shouldn't of have asked for another chance." "C'mon, I'll do anything for you." "I don't need you to do anything, just alot has been happening, it's so much for me to take in."  "What happened?" "My brother is just lost, I can't contact him, so I'm home alone, with barely any money."  "I'll send you loads of money, okay? And when I'll come after the Tour home, you could live with me, because then you'll be eighteen." "Oh, no, I'm not going to take such a responsebility." "You have no choice," even though I couldn't see him, he sounded like he was smirking. "I do, Justin, I'll find a choice." I smiled. "No, it's impossible." "Everything's possible, never say never, right?" I teased him. "Aye, that's my line." "I know, but it's mine now, okay?" "Not fair."  "You can't do anything about it." "It sucks. I have to go now, Sky, video chat later?" "I'll try." "See ya, Sky." "Bye, Justin."

He hung up and I finally went to the closet to choose an outfit. I looked through my drawers, nothing. I looked through my suitcase, nothing. Why don't I have anything to wear? Jesus!

I threw on some jumper, that had a heart out of bones on it, black high-waisted jeans, this should do for today. I heard my phone beep. I looked at who had sent me a message. Justin.

"I miss u, sky." It read. I smiled and answered, "you too."

I'll give him another chance... for the last time...

I don't know why, but I'll try. I know I'm risking on my feelings, but you know, love does miracles.

----------------------------

Aha, new chapterrr. Hope it's long enough for you, swag unicorns.

Oh my god, that's it! I'm going to call you all readers my swag unicorns, okay? lol, i'm so weird, don't ask.

Love you all and leave a comment and a vote. <3