Chapter 29 "Confused and hurt"

Right by the door there was standing a happy family, Justin's dad, his siblings and Justin's dad's girlfriend. I smiled at all of them and his siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon ran into Justin hugging them. "I missed you, Justin." Jazmyn said. Justin already told me everybody's names in the car, so I kind of wasn't feeling awkward.

Justin's dad - Jeremy greeted me first, "hello, I'm Jeremy, Justin's dad and you must be Skylar, right?" He smiled. I nodded and smiled back. "I'm Erin." "Nice to meet you," I said, pulling out my best at being polite. "Hey, dad, we're going to go un-pack and rest for a bit, call us when the food's ready." "It should be done in like 30 minutes." Erin spoke and they both walked away, leaving us with Jazmyn and Jaxon. I kneeled down, "hi, I'm Sky." I said and looked at both - Jazmyn and Jaxon. "I'm Jazzy and that's Jaxon," Jazmyn spoke. I smiled. "You're so cute." I smiled and looked at Jaxon, "hey little buddy." Jaxon shyly smiled and looked down. "Aw, don't be shy." He blushed and ran away, hding behind a couch. I got up and looked at Justin, "they both are so cute." Justin just smiled back at me, took Jazmyn and carried her along with his bag to the room we were staying at, as I was carrying my own bag.

"We're going to share a room?" I asked. "Of course, what do you think?" "I thought we're going to be seperated." "You think , they're going to see us...?" He smiled and looked at Jazzy, who was sitting on the bed. "Justin, that's not happening." Justin pulled me close, "maybe it is," he whispered. Jazzy shouted "ew" and ran away. I chuckled. Justin closed the door and locked it. He came back to me and pulled me closer than before. He kissed the top of my nose. "They like you." Justin smiled. "I hope so." "But I love you," he smirked and kissed my lips. I instantly kissed back and as usual, here comes the make-out session. He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing down my neck.

I pulled him away, "Justin, stop." He ignored that and continued, sliding his hands under my shirt. "Justin, can you calm the fuck down?!" I raised my voice a little bit and pulled him away. I sat up. He was such a wild animal. "Are you on your period?" Justin asked. "Oh God, no. We're at your dad's house, I don't want him to think I'm some whore, fucking wherever there's a bed." "Why are you scared? Stop being a pussy and come on."  "Me? A pussy? Excuse me for trying to be polite." "Who are you trying to be polite for? Me?"  "Maybe you should think sometimes before you say something..." I trailed off quietly.

He hugged me from behind, "I'm sorry for whatever I said wrong." "Go away." "What did I do wrong now?" "You didn't do anything, like usual." "You know what? You're not a fucking queen and I'm not perfect." "Oh..." "Fuck, I'm sorry, baby." "Of course you are." I sighed. He turned me around and quickly crashed his lips onto mine. I didn't really kiss back, I just sat there, frozen. He pulled away, "I'm sorry," he whispered and walked away, leaving the door open. I lay on the bed, not feeling well.

I thought of the ways how I could help him, but there were none...

He just had to fight himself, I guess. I didn't know what to do or where to go. Justin came and stopped by the door, "come on, the food's ready." "I'm not hungry."  I said, though my stomach was literally shouting for food, but I ignored it and just wasn't in the mood to eat. "You haven't ate anything normal today at all." "I know, but I don't want anything, thanks." He came and sat by my side. "Is it because of me?" "No, not you..." "I know you're lying. I'm sorry, but you don't need to starve yourself now or what so ever." "I'm just not hungry. " "You think I'm dumb? I know that you want to eat, so let's go." I sighed, took his arm and we walked to the dining room. I sat next to Justin, Jazzy and Jaxon in-front of us and Jeremy and Erin by the end of the table.

I ate only a bit of salad, thanked for the food and went back to our room and lay down back on the bed. I turned on my side and just blankly stared on the wall. My mind was messed up and I didn't know how to deal with Justin. He literally doesn't think what he says, which hurts. He says hurtful things and only after saying it, he realizes what he did and he's all sorry. It feels terrible. I understand, that he's trying to get better and has anger issues, but still. I don't even know...

"Aye, babe..." I heard Justin's soft voice behind me.

-------------------------

Shorter chapter for you all, next one - longer, hopefully. I hope you enjoy this and please leave comments and votes. It feels like people barely even reads this anymore. :(

So, be active and comment/ vote/ share. Love you. <3