Chapter 21 "He doesn't like me?"

I looked down and couldn't think what was wrong with us? And once again, I remembered about my scars and my parents and everything. I usually remember about it when I'm sad. I rolled the sleeve of my shirt. The cuts, that are never going to leave me. I made new ones when I found out about Justin and Selena, I was feeling betrayed. I probably didn't mention it, but I do it over little things. Whenever I feel the slightest hurt, I do it. It really does take away the pain and I'm okay with it. I understand it's not a good thing, but once you've done it, you can't stop. It's like drugs.

One of the moments when I really needed my mom...but that could never happen, maybe only up there...hopefully...soon mommy.

While I was not paying attention to reality, Justin came in. He was looking obviously angry and mad. He just fast-walked past me and shut the door to the bedroom. I quickly got up from the sofa I was sitting on and walked to the bedroom. I opened the door and quietly closed it. "Why don't you trust me?" Justin was sleeping on his stomach, his face in the pillow, so he turned around to face me. "What?" "You know what. What have you been hiding?" "I haven't been hiding anything," he spat. "You think I'm dumb and I don't understand what's up? I've been here for a week and you've been so over-protective and when I met Scooter today, he didn't even know I had been here." "He doesn't like you okay? That's why I was hiding you from him. Happy now?" He shouted. My jaw dropped and I froze right where I was standing. I didn't know what to say nor what to do. "W-what do yo-you m-mean?" I stuttered trying to get words out of me. "I mean exactly what I just said. I just didn't want to hurt your feelings, sorry for making sure you don't get hurt." He turned around, so I was facing his back.

I sat down on the bed, next to him. "Why doesn't he like me? What did I do? Maybe I should go home?" I started to worry. He was gis manager and that was not a good sign. I don't understand, what did I do wrong.

"He just thinks you're just like Selena and he doesn't want you spreading bullshit about me after we break-up. He thinks you're nothing but a distraction to me."

"Who said we're breaking up? Maybe he needs to get to know me? I'm nothing like her, you know that right?" "I do, he doesn't." "We'll prove him wrong." "Yea," Justin whispered. I could tell he was tired, so I went to sleep on the couch, leaving him alone this night.

I couldn't really sleep much, so I felt tired in the morning. My mind was too full of thoughts to let it go away. I noticed Justin walk out of the bedroom only in his boxers. "Hey, why were you sleeping here?" Justin asked and sat down next to me. "You needed some time alone, so I gave you that." "The only thing I needed was you by my side"

His sweet words left me speechless, so instead of thinking what to answer I kissied him and he turned it into a make-out session. Typical Justin. I pulled bac. "What are you doing today?" I asked. "The question is, what are 'we' doing today?" He asked me back, putting an ephasis on 'we'. "I don't know. What are your plans?" "I'm free until 8pm, I have a concert then." "Exploring the city?" "Yes, exploring the city it is." I smiled and gave a quick peck on his lips.

We explored the streets of the beautiful Istanbul. We got caught by some paparazzis on the way, but now we were free of them. I would of never had this expierence if I didn't have Justin. All of this travelling which I love is just a bonus for being with Justin.

Later on, around afternoon we found some fancy restuarant and we were starving. We walked in the restuarant and ordered a table for two. The waiter sat us down and asked something in their language - turkish. I smiled and looked at Justin, "can you please talk english?" Justin asked politely. The waiter smiled and nodded his head, "Yes, what is your order?" The waiter had a weird accent, but I mean it's not like english is their national language. We looked at the menu and thankfully the foods were also in english. We choosed some turkish national food, at least it's what it said on the menu. The waiter wrote down our order, took the menus and went away.

"His accent was weird," I said. "I know right?" Justin smiled. "You know what?" "What?" Justin asked. "Thanks for letting me come with you and travel the world, it's really amazing." "It wouldn't be interesting if I wasn't with you." I smiled in response and soon our food came. We dug right into it. It was so delicious, words can't describe. Soon enough, we were done and had to get back to the arena as Justin had a show. We took a taxi back and hopped out of it when it arrived by the arena. Justin gave him some extra cash.

"I bet I'm faster than you," I chuckled and started running towards our bus. I looked back at Justin getting closer and closer to me and it wasn't long enough as Justin caught me just as were by the bus. "You're a fast runner, but not fast enough for me," Justin said, smirking. "Oh really? Don't worry, there are a lot of things where I'm better than you," I winked. "Like what?" "This," I said and crashed his lips onto his. I pulled back after a while. "What makes you think you're better?" he still had that adorable smirk on his face. "I just know that and you know it too, so you no need to hide the fact I'm better. Just admit it." "Nope," he shook his head and smiled. "Dork," I sticked my tongue out at him and stpped into the bus with Justin following me. "We'll see it later who's better..." Justin mumbled, but I could still hear him. "You won't leave it now, won't you?" I giggled. "Never." "...Say never," I continued, mimicking him. "Aye, that's my line," he furrowed his eyebrows. "It's mine now." "That's stealing." "No, it isn't," I looked at Justin, weird. "It is and for that you're going to get punished, babe." He whispered seductively in my ear. "Oh, I like that," I winked. "I want you, baby." Justin whispered again, kissing my neck. "Justin, stop, we need to go." I chuckled, as his hot breath was tickling me. "Just a bit," Justin said in a low voice before sucking on my neck. "It's going to leave a hickey, stop." I brushed my hand through his hair. As much as I didn't want him to stop, he had to, if we don't want to be late. I liked him being like this and we hadn't been like this in ages. I missed this.

Justin stopped, took my hand and we walked to the arena. I traced my fingers along the spot where Justin sucked on, there definitely is a hickey now. And I was wearing a shirt with a v-neck which made the hickey pretty visible. Great. 

"Justin, you shouldn't have left a hickey there. Everybody is going to notice now." "So? They'll know, that you belong to me." he smirked and pecked my lips. 

--------------

Just a sweet little chapter for all you, unicorns. ;) 

Hope you enjoyed it and don't be shy - leave a comment, a vote and follow me. <3

love you.