Chapter 30 "Work on yourself"

"Yeah?" I answered. "Are you mad at me?" "I'm trying not to be." " I'm sorry." "You shouldn't be, because it's my fault." "How is it your fault?" I turned around to face him and he placed his hand on my hip. "I can't seem to accept your problems..." "If you can't accept me for being me then..." He cut himself in the middle of a sentence. "Then what? We should break up? I know." "Yeah, I mean, no. I'll get better soon, I promise." "Justin, you can't keep a promise if you're not sure of it." "I can keep it." "I know that you also think the best thing to do would be breaking up." "No, I need you." "Then you need to work on yourself, we need to work on ourselves." Justin nodded and lay down next to me. I wrapped my arms around his chest and fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night actually and couldn't fall back. I didn't know what was worse - me or us. I was still confused, something like this just haven't happened to me before. I sat up and put my legs on the ground, that was cold now. And I felt two warm arms wrap around my shoulders, I jumped a little bit and turned around. "Why are you up, babe?" Justin whispered. "Couldn't sleep." "Come back to bed, sleep will come to you." "Don't really feel like it." Justin ignoring my last setence, pulled me on top of him. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He kissed my jaw and I just went along with it, because all I wanted and needed was his love.

Justin woke me up the next morning. "We're going to have to stay with Jazzy and Jaxon today." I groaned, "hm, why?" "Dad is going to work and Erin is going to town with some friends." "Oh, okay." I softly said and pulled the covers on my head, I actually felt tired, even though I slept a lot. Justin took off the covers and smiled, "we have to get up, they're both leaving in few minutes and the kids should be up soon." "I feel tired," I put on a fake pout. "I'll make you feel awesome," he smirked. "Justin," I giggled. Justin smiled and got up, he ran a hand through his hair. I just stared at him, like I'm seeing him for the first time. "You like it, don't you?" He chuckled and I shook my head. I was naked and you probably can guess why...

I wrapped the covers around my body and hugged Justin from behind. "Can you hand me some clothes please?" "Why? You look better naked." "Shut up, Justin," I chuckled. He pulled down the covers, so they were just above my hips. He pulled me back in bed and landed on top of me, his one hand on my boob. He kissed me on the lips and then my jaw and tehn my neck, down to my chest. I pushed him away, "someone could come in here any minute." He rolled his eyes and got out of bed. He put on some sweatpants, that had the crotch area really low and handed me a big white t-shirt and black shorts, that were on my bag. "You think I don't need underwear?" "I don't know what kind of thongs are your favourite." I rolled my eyes dramatically, "I wnated you to choose but okay..." I smirked and walked to my bag and took out some underwear, I took all my clothes and walked to the shower, while Justin went to make us breakfast.

Is tripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower, turning on the hot water, that felt so relaxing. I did it all quick and got out. I dryed myself in the towel and put on the clothes. I brushed my hair and made it into a messy bun. I walked to the kitchen to see Justin eating pancakes, so I joined him. He washed the dishes and we went to check if Jazmyn and Jaxon were still sleeping. They both had woken up. I walked over to Jazmyn whils Justin walked over to Jaxon. "Good morning, Jazmyn." I smiled and she wrapped her little arms around my neck. "Hey Skylar," she answered. "Want some breakfast?" she nodded and slowly got out of the bed, she took my hand in hers and we walked to tthe kitchen along with Justin who was carrying Jaxon. Justin gave them both two pancakes and they ate.

Then we went to the living room and Jazmyn insisted to watch "Tangled". All four of us sat on the couch. Justin on my right and Jazzy hopped next to me on my left, Jaxon shyly came towards me and looked at me and Jazzy. "You want to sit here?" I pointed to the place that was taken by Jazmyn. He nodded. "Come here," I showed and took him in my lap. "Somebody is trying to steal my girl here." Justin said. I looked at him and smiled, "I'll try not to fall for his cuteness," I whispered. Justin smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips and so we returned to the movie. 

In the middle of the movie Jazzy and Jaxon were on the other side of the couch, while we were on the other - cuddled up. Justin was sliding his hand up and down my side. After the movie ended we decided to go to the park. We all got dressed and Justin put on a hoodie and sunglasses, so no-one would recognize him and interrupt us. We walked to the park, there were swings and of course, Jazzy and Jaxon wanted to go there. We chased each-other and ran around and had a lot of fun. The kids both felt tired so we walked back to the house. Two girls did recognize Justin, so they took a picture together and he signed their shirts. Jazzy and Jaxon instantly went to take a nap, once we got back home. We walked to our bedroom and hopped in the bed. Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and looked me into my eyes. I blusehd a little, looked down and giggled. "I love it when you do that," Justin smiled. I blushed a little more, "you make me feel awkwrd with your staring." "It's gazing." "Right, whatever it is, if you keep looking at me like that, you'll see more and more of my flaws.." "I can't see any, because your perfection is blocking the way." "You're so cheesy." "As cheesy as a singer could be."  "You think you're such a good singer huh?" 

--------------

new chapterrr, hope you like it and enjoy it! Sorry for any typos. 

comment and vote, please.

Love you. <3