Chapter 20 "Back on tour"

I frowned at the thought of Justin leaving today.

"But I don't want you to leave, Justin." "I have to, I can't disappoint my fans." "Of course, your fans..." I trailed off and turned my back to him. "I'm sorry, baby," Justin softly said. I sighed in response. "It'll be okay." "But I'm going to miss you. I haven't met you in a month and now I get you for only two days." "I understand, but we have no choice." I turned to face him. I looked into his brown eyes, which looked sparkly at this time. I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Wait, maybe you can come with me?" Justin smiled. "No, I'm just going to distract you from work." "Stop talking shit and let's go pack your stuff," he jumped out of bed and put on his jeans and a black tank top. I slowly got up, put on some clothes that Caitlin gave me and we both walked downstairs, hand-in-hand to see everybody sitting by the kitchen table. Everyone turned around to see us. "The love birds finally woke up" I blushed, but we walked and also sat by the table. "Sky is coming with me back on tour." "But Scooter..." Ryan started, but Justin immediately interrupted him, "shut it." "Scooter what?" I asked, confused. "Nothing, never mind." "Okay..." What was he hiding from me?

"I'm hungry," I said and Ryan handed me some pancakes. "Want some?" I asked Justin, who didn't look, like he heard me. He looked deep in thought. I waved my hand in-front of him. "Justin! Earth calling Justin!" He suddenly shook his head, "what?" We all laughed at him. "I asked do you want some?" "Oh no, I'm not hungry." "You're always hungry, but okay." I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. I quickly ate all my pancakes. "We can go now." I looked at Justin, he nodded. Everybody lead us to the door, we hugged them all and left to my house. We walked in and the house was quiet, like always. I walked to my brother's room with Justin by my side. "Hey, I need to tell you something." My brother turned around from the computer to see me. "Hello,"Justin said politely. "Hey," my brother smiled. "I'll be going to tour with Justin." "Where?" "To Turkey now, then to Dubai, then South Africa and then we'll be back. It'll be around two weeks." "You're not old enough." "Oh c'mon Tyler, I'm almost eighteen." "You still can't go." "But why, Justin will take care of me and there will be still adults around. You know I'm mature." Tyler looked Justin up and down. "Will you be able to take care of my little sister?" Justin nodded, "of course." Tyler sighed, "okay." I jumped, squeaked and hugged Justin. "Let's go pack." I said and ran upstairs with Justin following me. He helped quickly pack my stuff and carry it to Ryan's car. "You're leaving already?" Tyler asked, slightly surprised. "Well yeah." "Oh, have a safe flight and send a message when you land and call me whenever." Tyler hugged me, gave me some money and waved us good bye. We hopped in Ryan's car and drove to the airport.

It wasn't long when we got to the airport, at least I thought it wasn't. We got out things and said our good bye's to Ryan and left. As Justin had his private jet, we got through the guards and were quick to get to the plane. We were there before the plane actually had to take off. So, not wasting any time we took off early. I set my head on Justin's shoulder. "Everything happened so fast today." "But we made it and I'm glad I'm with you." "Me too." "What's wrong?" Justin asked. "Nothing, just tired." I lied. The thought of what Ryan started saying about Scooter was still in my head, mocking me. Why did Justin shut him? Was he hiding something from me? Wasn't he fully trusting me?

"Hey, um, Justin?" I looked up at him. "M?" He made a sound. "What was it about Scooter earlier, that Ryan started saying?" "Nothing important." "It sure was important, if he started mentioning it." "You don't need to know," Justin snapped. "What are you hiding from me?" "Nothing." "Well, okay then. Don't be surprised when I start hiding things from you." I said and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep, as we had a long flight ahead of us. I woke up to Justin slightly snoring. I checked the time and we had 2 more hours to fly.

I shook Justin after a while. He slowly opened his eyes. "Huh?" "I'm bored," I chuckled. He turned around, "I wanna sleep," he murmured. "Oh c'mon." I shook him once more, but then he started tickling me. "Stop!" I said, laughing. We had a bit of laugh, then a make-out session, then just entertained each-other.

After that, we had to get off the planeand we were finally in Turkey. We got our things carried to a black car, where we hopped in. Surprisingly, there were no paparazzi.

I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Tyler, that I have landed. "Who are you texting?" Justin peeked on my phone. I turned my phone, so Justin won't see. "Nobody." I said. I finished the text and put the phone back in my pocket. "Seriously Sky?" "Yes." "Are you going to be mad at me forever?" "Maybe." "That's not possible," Justin smiled and I smiled with him, "how do you know?" "I just know you and me." "We'll see." I smirked.

We were soon at the arena by the buses. I was staying in the same bus as Justin and I guess, no-one else.

A week passed and we were in South Africa. Justin had been so over-protective this week, like never before and it was weird. I hadn't met Scooter since I'm here, which is also really weird. Whenever I wanted to go somewhere, Justin was always by my side, which got a little bit on my nerves, that he didn't allow me to go somewhere alone. We had just gotten to the bus from the arena, Justin had just finished a concert. "Why have you been acting so weird all this week?" I asked Justin. "What do you mean, weird?" "You can't leave me alone, you've been so over-protective, like there's somebody out there trying to kill me." "I'm not over-protective. I've been my normal self," he said, sounding somehow worried, stressed. "What's wrong with you?" "Everything's fine." "You think I'm dumb? It's obvious that something is up." "No, it's okay." Justin responded. I walked over to him (he was sitting on a chair, but Sky was on the sofa) and sat in his lap. "Tell me, what's up." "Uh, you know what? I'll go to mom, I need to talk with her a bit, stay here." I got up and he left. I sighed and jumped back in the couch. "He was definitely hiding something from me, but I couldn't figure out what it was. To be honest, I had no idea of what could it be. Maybe he had another girl? So, he was just hiding me from her? No, that wouldn't be him. But what else could it be? Who could he be hiding me from? This all was really weird. And he got so stressed and worried immediately when I asked him about it. Something's not clear.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by some-one walking in the bus. I looked to the side, hoping it would be Justin, but instead it was Scooter. "Hey Scooter." "Skylar? What are you doing here?" "I've been here for a week, didn't you know?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "No, I didn't allow Justin...oh the kid is in trouble.." he said and left. He didn't allow Justin what? This all is just making me confused.

I looked through the bus window, to see, maybe Justin was coming. And he was, but Scooter was walking towards him. They started talking, but later it didn't look so good, by their actions. It looked more like they were arguing. But about what could they be arguing?

I need to meet Justin as fast as possible, because it looks like I'm involved in this not even knowing it. Though still, it was weird for me, because I didn't know anything what was going on. Justin was hiding something serious from me...

------------------------------------------------------

Longer chapter for y'all.

Sorry, I had writer's block and couldn't get myself to update. I'm really sorry. But I got some ideas now, and have the next chapter somehow sorted out.

Hope you liked it, make sure to vote for it and comment. (: Love you.