Chapter 4 "Games and fun."

We hopped out of plane and I shivered. I knew it's cold here, but I didn't thought it's THAT cold. "Chaz, I'm cold," I wrapped myslef in my arms, to try to keep myself at least somehow warm. Chaz sighed and put an arm around me. We all walked to get our suitcases, Ryan took mine and we walked around the airport to find Justin, who was supposed to wait for us.

After like 5 minutes we finally found him. Ryan and Chaz told alot of stuff about him in the plane, so I know a bit about him. Ryan did some handshake with him, and Chaz did it too, not pushing me away. I smiled at the tought.

"I'm Skylar, and you are supposed to be Justin, Justin Bieber," I smiled. "Yeah, nice to meet you," he smiled, showing a charming smile. "So, since when are you together?" Justin asked pointing at me and Chaz. All three of us remained silent. "It's been a month," I started and tried to hold in my chuckle. Chaz furrowed his eyebrows looked down at me and then back at Justin. "Dude, you told me you were just friends," Justin sounded confused. "Why do you care?" I asked and put on a pedo smile, "are you jealous?" "What's with your look?" Justin chuckled, "and no, I was just wondering." "Yeah sure, you were." I grinned. "Okay, whatever, let's go until people haven't noticed me." I looked down and released from Chaz's grip. Well that sounded mean. First impression - sucker.

We hopped in a black van, Justin and Chaz took a seat at the front, leaving me and Ryan in the back. "Why did you tell Justin, that you and Chaz are dating?" Ryan whispered to me. I chuckled, "why not?" "Chaz is a dumbo, he'll take it seriously." We both burst into laughter.

"Hey, Chazy Wazy?" I smiled as Chaz and Justin turned their heads to me. "You both suck," I couldn't hold it in anymore, me and Ryan burst out into laughter again. Justin furrowed his eyebrows and broke into a smile. "Typical," Chaz shook his head.

"We're here," Justin announced. We all got out, took our suitcases and went into some fancy hotel. We walked into an elevator and that's where the panic started. I'm claustrophobic. "Why are you so nervous?" Ryan asked. "I'm claustrophobic, I literally hate elevators." All of their mouths turned into a shape of 'o'.

Though, we soon got off and everything was back to normal. We stopped in the middle of two doors. "We, guys, have a different room, I didn't know, so i got you a private one, right acroos ours." Justin stated. "Uh, can I maybe, by any chance, live with you?" "I guess," Justin answered, sounding unsure of his answer. I smiled warmly, "thanks." We all got into the room.

"Why's it so qiuet here?" I asked. "Because we've got the whole floor to ourselves." Justin explained as we put our suitcases down. I plopped on the couch. "I'm bored," I sighed. Chaz and Ryan looked at each-other and then at Justin. "Hide and go seek it is," Justin smiled. "Oh my god, yes!" I squeled. What? I love that game. "You go hide, I'll go seek, counting to 50." I said. I closed my eyes and started counting.

As I got done with counting, I went to search for the guys. I looked all around the room, didn't find anyone. I walked out in the hallway and looked in every room that had opened doors. Suddenly, I ran into some-one. It was some guy. "Uh, who are you?" he asked. "Skylar," I simply answered. "What are you doing here?" "Obviously playing hide and go seek." The guy chuckled, "Can't find Justin?" "Pretty much," I nodded. "Come here," he said as I followed him. He opened some door, and there was Chaz and Ryan playing a video game. "The guy pointed to a bed in a bedroom. I tip-toed to the bed and looked under it, "Hey, Justin." I smiled. "FUCK!" he shouted. I chuckled and got up, helping him a bit.

"Nice hiding place," sarcasm filling my voice. "How did you find me? Nobody ever does," Justin furrowed eyebrows. I pointed to the guy who showed me. "Bro, why did you show her?" "She looked lost," the guy laughed. Justin shook his head, "let's go back." I turned to Chaz and Ryan still playing the video game which was FIFA. "You coming?" I asked. They shook their heads in response. I shrugged and followed Justin out the doors, back to our room.

We walked in and I plopped on the couch again. "Who was that guy?" I asked, being the curious self I am. "My camera man, Alfredo. Don't you know?" "Uh, no. Should I?" "I guess, I don't know," Justin said as he sat next to me. "I didn't even know who you were before Ryan and Chaz showed me." Justins eyes grew big, "Seriously?!" he sounded surprised. I nodded, "don't let your eyes pop out," I chuckled. He shook his head, "How could you not know who I was?" "Um, I just didn't," I shrugged.

"Oh, okay, that's weird. By the way, how did you start dating with Chaz?" I giggled, "I don't, I was just pulling a joke," I said and looked around until my eyes landed on something awesome. "CALL OF DUTY! YOU HAVE CALL OF DUTY?!" I screamed. Justin chuckled, "of course I do. You like Call of Duty?" "I freaking love it!" I picked it up from the cupboard. "You like video games...I like you!" Justin grinned at me. "Thank you?" I narrowed my eyes, not sure of what to answer. "I bet, I can beat you," I said and looked at Justin. "Is it a challenge?' Justin smirked.

Second impression - he's okay.