Chp 5: I Will Catch You if You Fall

When I thought the screams in the room couldn't get any louder, a key appeared on the screen with 10:00 minutes put on the clock.

The countdown started.

When It reached 5:00 the screams got louder

4:00- louder

3:00- louder

2:00- louder

And by 1:00 I thought the arena's roof would cave in because of all the screams. It reached 10 seconds and my heart dropped. The moment was here. Finally. This was it.

Then all these crazy effects started happening and it looked like he was flying around. But it was then,

I saw him.

I saw him with his big angel wings come down and when his feet hit the stage it was then I couldn't help but cry. All Around the World started playing and I just danced and sung as loud as I could trying to enjoy this moment forever.

____________________________________________________

When Justin started singing Fall and Be Alright I knew there was nothing more beautiful on this earth. Tears of joy spilled from my face when he sang Be Alright. I always listen to this song when I feel like nothing is right and when I'm upset, and it just makes me feel better. When I actually heard him sing it in person all my troubles washed away. Then he started singing Fall, one of the sweetest songs to ever be written.

"I will catch you if you fall, if you spread your wings, you can fly away with me, but you can't fly unless you let yourself fall."

"This is such a beautiful song" I said to Lexi.

"Uhh, Madison.." Christa said

"What?"

"Look up"

"Oh my God Madison Justin is singing to you, to YOU!!!" Lexi said.

She was right, Justin was looking right at me. It was the weirdest, sweetest most exciting 10 seconds I've ever experienced, and at that moment I thought life couldn't get any better.

After Fall and Be Alright, there was a short 10 minute intermission.

However, little did I know, in these 10 minutes my life would forever be changed.