Chp 7: Decision Made

Justin's Point of View

Damn, she just looked so beautiful, I thought to myself. The way her stunning blue eyes followed me as I sang to her. I have no clue who she is. Just another girl who bought a ticket to my concert. But man was she beautiful. Her thick dark brown hair, and how it fell down her back just took my breath away. I couldn't help but to sneak out after my set ended to tell her to stay in her seat. I know it was risky doing that. Like, what if someone saw me right? The important thing is, she didn't see me. I'm not sure if shes gonna stay in her seat, but I pray to God she does. 

Madison's POV

I honestly don't even know what to think or say right now. Did Justin Bieber just whisper in my ear for me to stay in my seat after the concert? He couldn't of right? How unrealistic. There is absolutely nothing about me that would stick out to him, especially out of 20,000 girls. 

"MADISON! YOU'RE NOT GONNA STAY IN YOUR SEAT??!!" Lexi screamed in my face. "WHAT IF IT IS ACTUALLY HIM YOU DUMBASS?!" 

"But what if it isn't actually him Lexi? There is actually no way of knowing if it's him or not." I said. "It just doesn't make sense he would do that.." 

"Madison, I want you to listen to me." Christa said. "There is a good chance that it IS him, you need to do this. Besides, didn't you say his voice was husky. Like it sounded like someone had been singing?"

"Yes I understand" I replied. "But what good would come out of this. Its either it is him and I talk to him and never see him again, or its a creepy guy looking for a relationship. You know I don't want to be in a relationship with ANYONE right now" I said.

"But you have to do this" Lexi said. "It could be Justin Bieber for God-sake."

"The least you could do is try" chimed in Christa. 

"I mean, I guess I could give it a try. I need more adventure in my life anyways."

____________________________________________________________

So basically the concert dragged by. I don't mean that in a bad way. I just mean I was so anxious about the whole staying in my seat thing I could barley concentrate. When Justin came back on, and started singing we made eye contact once again. So how could I not stay in my seat?