Chp 13: You'll be my Out of Town Girl

The next few weeks with Justin were the best weeks of my life. He would pick me up everyday around 10 and we would just spend the day together doing whatever. We would go to the beach, watch the sunsets, take walks anywhere and everywhere. He took me out to dinner almost every night, with the occasion of staying in while he cooked me something at his place. I finally knew what it was liked to be loved, and to love back.

*Friday March, 8th* 

JUSTINS POV

"Come on babe!" I yelled to Madison from her doorway. "Im comingggg!" she said back. She was running down the stairs toward me and just jumped in my arms from the 5th steps and started kissing me all over. "What was that for?" I said while laughing. "I don't know, just because I love you so much." she said. 

Today was my last day on vacation. I was leaving tomorrow morning around 9. I haven't told Madi yet because I don't want to hurt her. I'm gonna tell her today, but I just need the time. 

"Come on babe, get in the car" I said. I opened the door for her and she stepped in, we pulled out the driveway and drove to my house. For some odd reason the drive was awkward and silent. About 15 minutes later we pulled into my garage and went inside. It was raining out so It was the perfect movie day. I made us popcorn and she picked her favorite candy and soda. 

We went into the movie theatre and she decided she wanted to watch The Notebook. We sat on the love seat, and she leaned her head against my chest. When the movie ended I knew it was time to tell her. I sat her up and looked deep into her beautiful blue eyes. "Madi...." I began.

"These past 2 weeks have been the best 2 weeks of my life, I finally have found someone I see myself being with for a very long time...but."  "But what..." she said.

"I'm leaving." I just came right out and said it. "You're leaving where?.." Madison said.

"I have to go." "I have a tour to finish." I told her. 'So you're leaving just like that?" She said rather loudly.

"I'm not leaving you for good babe!" I said trying to reassure her. "I have to finish my tour, a vacation here for me doesn't last a lifetime." I said.

"But, but but when?" she said shaking. "Tomorrow. Tomorrow morning, my plane leaves at 9." I answered quietly. 

"TOMORROW MORNING?" she screamed right in my face, taking any happiness I had left in me out. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME EARLIER?" She yelled at me.

She threw the popcorn on me and ran out the door, down the hall, slamming the door behind her. I got up and ran as fast as I could.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH JUSTIN I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" she yelled. "Babe wait!" I said trying to stop her.

She was screaming and yelling when she just sat down right in the middle of the hallway.

"Madison..." I said rather scared. 

"Just leave me alone." she said quietly. 

"I'm not leaving you Madison. I may be leaving tomorrow, but I'm not leaving your side. We're gonna make this work. I promise." I told her.

She started shaking and crying and gasping for air and she fell right into me. I held her and brushed the hair out of her face and rocked her back and forth until she calmed down. "You can't leave Justin, you just can't." She kept saying over and over again.

"We're gonna make it work, because we love each other, am I right?" She nodded her head slightly and I continued to rock her back and forth.

"You can be my out of town girl." I said.