Chp 15: Threats

The next few days went by in a blur. Everytime I turned on the tv, all I heard was "Justin Biebers new girlfriend." Or "Justin Bieber falls hard for Madison Grey."

I've tried to not pay attention to all the hate but it's just so hard.

The day I went to school after all the news was heard, I came home early and cried myself to sleep that night.

The people at school just kinda looked at me weird and said I was a slut. They said Justin didn't really love me.

Not all of my friends took the news so well. Christa stood by my side the whole day making sure no one messed with me. While Lexi stayed away and told me she doesn't want to be friends anymore. Eventually after all the hate, I honestly couldn't take it anymore, I went home early. I crawled up in bed and started crying. Christa came by later and we watched movies together, eventually she had to leave.

I was bored after she left and decided to go on twitter.

Not the smartest decision.

My mentions:

"You ugly ass bitch."

"Justin doesn't love you."

"It's not gonna last."

plus many death threats like:

"I'm gonna kill you."

"You suck, and I will kill you tonight."

Plus many more.

After I read them I broke down crying. I felt like crawling up in a ball and not going outside ever again. I decided to call Justin. It rang a few times then he picked up.

"Hey babe, how are you? I was just about to call you." He said.

I tried to reply as best I could without sounding upset but I guess it didn't work.

"Hey-y hey, Justin." I was crying.

"Oh my god Madison what's wrong. Talk to me." He said.

"I'm just, just, really upset and everyone hates me and I miss you and I don't know if we can be together anymore."

"Noo babe don't say that, you don't mean that, what's wrong what did people tell you?" Justin said.

"I just, I just" I tried to say.

And then I broke down crying. Uncontrollable sobs. I couldn't stop.

"Okay no, that's it Madison. I'm coming to Miami. I'll cancel the shows I'm not letting this happen to you." Justin said. "I love you."

Then he hung up.