Chp 17: My First Time

JUSTINS POV.

I looked outside, there was blood everywhere. I saw one paparazzi laying on the ground, and the others were cursing and trying to help the other guy up off the sidewalk. 

"This isn't good."  I heard a sad, depressed voice say from behind me.

"No...Madi it's not..but I won't let anything happen to you..or our relationship. Everything is going to be fine." I told her reassuringly.

"Do you promise?" she asked me. 

"I promise you." I said looking her straight in the eyes.

I grabbed her by her hand and walked her to the couch. I set her on my lap, and started stroking her hair. "Everything's gonna be alright, babe." I whispered in her ear. She layed her head back on me, and we sat like this for a few minutes until I started to kiss her neck....

MADISONS POV

I was sitting with Justin on the couch almost asleep when I felt his soft, wet lips start to kiss my neck. I didn't tell him to stop. He started kissing it more and more, and eventually started softly biting it. 

I let out a moan, which signaled him to keep going.

"Is anyone home?" he whispered in my ear. 

I shook my head no. He got up and gently set me on the couch. He got on top of me and started kissing up and down my neck making me go numb. He kissed all the way up to my face before he crashed his lips on mine. We started to slowly make out. My lips swimming in rhythm with his. His tongue busted through my lips and started to explore my mouth. He broke the kiss and ran his hand down my thigh and started to slowly kiss my neck again.

"Lets go to your room." He whispered seductively in my ear. I did as I was told, and he carried me upstairs. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. His lips crashed on mine, and we slowly started to move around the bed. I got on top of him and started to bite his neck. I leaned him up and took his shirt off and started kissing down his chest, before I reached his hard erection in his pants.

He quickly spun me over and took my top and pants off, leaving me only in my bra and panties. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this, babe?" He asked me seriously.

"Positive." I said growing more horny by the second. 

Justin licked his lips and uncliped my bra. He threw it on the ground and he buried his face in my breasts, making me moan louder then I thought I would.

He kissed down past my belly button and stopped when he got to my panties. He slowly took them off with his teeth and threw them aside. His eyes got wide, when he saw my 'area.' 

"Wow babe." Were the only words he could sqeak out.

"This might hurt at first, since you're ya know, a virgin." He said to me.

Slowly he started to kiss my pussy, making me very wet. It felt so great, until something went inside of me. I looked down and Justin had his finger inside of me. I winced in pain at first, but the pain quickly went away. It slowly started to feel good. I moaned out in pleasure, which Justin took as a sign to continue. He started pumping his finger faster, then he added another. I gripped the sheets.

"FUCKKK." I screamed. He quickly came up and kissed me fiercely. I quickly took his pants and pulled them down. 

"I gotta return the favor babe." I said and smiled.

I grabbed his erection and started pumping it with my hand. I licked his tip to tease him, and then added my whole mouth pumping up and down.

"Fuck babe, you are so good at this. Sure you haven't done this before?" He asked with a smile. 

"I can't do this anymore, I need to get inside you now." He said.

"Lay down Madison. Look it might hurt at first, but you'll enjoy it soon." he said.

Before I knew it, his large dick was in my pussy pumping back and forth. 

"OH my God, Justin i'm gonna cum already." I said.

"Me too babe." He replied.

We both reached our climax at the same time.

"FUCK!" We both said at the same time. He kissed me fiercely before laying down beside me.

"I love you." Justin said looking into my eyes.

"l love  you too Justin." 

I rolled over on top of him, smiling. 

"Ready for round two?" I said.