Chp 18: A New Beginning

Justin's POV.

A few days passed after I went home to visit Madison. The paparazzi followed us around every where we went, and I could tell leaving Madison by herself would be the worst thing possible right now. I stayed another week trying to think of a way to be together, but because I had to go back on tour, it made it a lot harder. Her friends at school were talking to her again, simply because I went over to her school and signed about 1,000 autographs. But she still seemed to be upset for whatever reason. And for the first time, I couldn't figure out why.

"Madi, we need to talk." I said. "I know you're hurting, I can tell by the look in your eyes, and I need to know why. Cause I might possibly have a solution." I looked in her eyes. 

"It's just....Justin you're leaving. And we both know it. You're leaving to go back on tour soon, and I'm gonna be here, alone, and i'm gonna have to face everyone, everything, without you." She said sadly.

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR BABE!" I said a little to happy. 

"What? Justin oh my gosh what is wrong with you?" She asked.

"No ha ha, listen." I said. "I've been thinking, and yes, I do eventually have to go back on tour..and eventually in this case means in 3 days, but I have an idea." "You ready for this?" I grabbed her hand. "I want you to come with me." I said as serious as I could.

"You want me..to come with you..?" She asked slowly. 

"Yes!" I said. "I've been thinking about it all week. And I don't want you to be my out of town girl anymore. I want you to be with me, every second of every day. Because I love you, and I want to spend as much time with you as I can." I replied.

I saw a tear form in the corner of her eye. "Of course I'll come with you!!" she said.

I could tell this was gonna be the start of a new beginning.