Playlist

I. Take Shelter by Years & Years

'' i'll meet you at the darkest time, you'll hold me and i'll have to shut my eye's, i'm shy, can i be what you like? ''

II. A Little Too Much by Shawn Mendes

'' oh, everyone said that she was so strong, but they didn't know that she could barely carry on ''

III. All Of You by Betty Who

'' calling my name is a, twisted game, cause it wears me down, till i love you more ''

IV. Believer by American Authors

'' i'm a little bit jealous, i'm a little bit slow, i'm a little bit hurtful, and i wanna let it go ''

V. Love Yourself by Justin Bieber

'' cause if you like, the way, you look that much, oh baby you should go and love yourself ''

VI. Four Five Seconds by Rihanna, Kanye West, and Paul McCarthy

'' cause all of my kindness, is taken for weakness ''

VII. Ghost by Halsey

'' i'm searching for something, that i, can reach ''

VIII. Jungle by Drake

'' still finding myself, let alone a soulmate, i'm just saying, feel like we one and the same, our relationship changed, that or it never existed ''

IX. Shameless by The Weeknd

'' see you later, see you later, whose gonna love you like me, like me ''

X. Player by Tinashe and Chris Brown

'' fool me twice if i, fall for you if i, go there forget it ''

XI. Beating Heart by Elli Goulding

'' i want to make the best of, what is left, hold tight, and hear my beating heart one last time ''

XII. Not My Type At All by Jacob Whitesides

'' cursing like a sailor on the ocean in her eyes, but she's not my type at all ''

XIII. I Wanna Write You A Song by One Direction

'' i wanna write you a song, one thats beautiful as you are sweet ''