↬ twenty two

twenty two - That's Not Exactly A Thank You

''We can't keep doing this, Monty. Not with everything else going on'' Says Miller.

Miller and Monty were kneeled on the floor by Brandi's bed, ready to clear out the room before the guards come back with a harder approach.

''We can't keep carrying her around.''

''We're not leaving her here'' Monty informs strictly. That was one thing he could deal with on his conscious.

Brandi was always there to protect him and everyone at his most, leaving her here would only haunt him.

''Then what are we gonna do?'' He asks.

''Carry her. Jasper is close by, we'll be on our way out of here and somewhere safer before the guards get here. Until then, carry her.''

Miller was still against the idea of carrying her, of taking her with them period but he decided to follow orders.

No man shall be left behind, right?

He carries her with her knees propped and legs hanging off of his arms while her head was also hanging off of his grip, an arm supporting her upper back.

''Lets go!'' Jasper calls, leading everyone outside the dorms and down the hall.

He lead them to the elevators and although Brandi was still going through her traumatic phase, she for one did not enjoy the tight squeeze the elevator had.

In fact if she wasn't in the state that she was in, she'd be making a remark about being over capacity.

The group reached a lower level from five before powering out of the moving box.

''This way.''

That voice, Brandi recognized from anywhere.

She didn't actually believe that he was in this building, walking with the group of criminals.

But he was. He was even leading the group to safety.

''Stay right there'' Bellamy instructs in a whisper before walking to the end of the hall.

His fingers retrieved a tighter grip on his weapon as he examined the empty corner, leading them down to another hall.

''It's all clear.''

The group catches up to him, making sure to stay close while keeping an eye in front and behind them.

''Are you sure about this?'' Monty asks while matching the rest of the other's features as he scanned his area for anyone who could be harmed to them.

''Relax. Maya took out the camera's'' Bellamy assures.

It was still weird for him to be only two feet away from her in a place she'd thought he'd never be able to enter.

Though she was slightly relieved he hasn't noticed her yet.

''Yeah, while we're still sitting ducks in a group like this'' Miller remarks.

Her jaw clenched as Bellamy turned to him. ''You're right.''

He stops with whatever next he has to say when he notices Brandi carried in his grip.

He was so caught up with saving everyone, he forgot to make sure that she was with them. To make sure that she was still safe.

''We're gonna split up.''

Monty quickly pulls him back, stopping his people in they're tracks. ''No. We do this together, we survive together.''

''Bellamy's right'' Jasper objects.