↬ nineteen

nineteen - Mount Weather Is A Prison, And I'm Gonna Make Miller My Bitch

Brandi reaches over to the small portable radio and grips onto the knob, twisting it to the right to raise it's volume as Jasper and Maya take a seat with herself, Miller and Monty.

The music was to help drown out the conversation for any authorities of the building that might have been listening.

''Anything?''

Miller shakes his head.

The trio have been have been in the empty room all day, observing the map of Mount Weather thoroughly for places Harper could be.

Unfortunately, they're search was a dead end.

''Keep looking. What ever happened to Harper, someone must have seen something.''

Brandi tucks back her dry and loose strands behind her ear, pulling them away from her face as she breathes out ''Now, how many places could she be? We're in a sealed bunker.''

She gains contact with Maya before resuming. ''There has to be rooms we don't know about, places that aren't mapped.''

Jasper turns to Maya as well. ''Is that possible?''

''I doubt it. But maybe.''

Miller brings a hand up to his forehead, dragging it down as his way of dealing in distress. A habit Brandi notice a lot of guys do, Bellamy for instance.

''Thanks, you are just a big help.''

Her concentrated features soften while hissing out ''Miller, she's on our side.''

''Are you sure about that? Come on, Brandi, I know you of all people haven't grown soft?''

She furrows her brows and instantly gets defensive. ''What the hell is that suppose to mean?''

''You never gave a damn about anyone back at camp. Now that you've been there and done that with Bellamy, you're suddenly warming up to us. What are you lonely? Need friend-''

Brandi pulls out a stylus stick from within her hair, that she did use to keep her locked up in a bun but now as a weapon.

As her hair falls over her shoulders, she holds the thin wooden stick tightly and ready to be used in the way she intended.

''You have two point five seconds to apologize or I won't hesitate in stabbing this stick in you're eye'' She threatens with her voice low and steady.

''Brandi, considering everything else going on, don't do it. Not now, when we need much of everyone as possibly'' Jasper whispers. He buffed his shoulders out to block an view of Brandi's position from surveillance.

Miller had his jaw tighten while watching her with almost timid eye's.

''I said apologize.''

''Brandi'' Maya whispers softly, but the agonizing emotions were laced with her words. ''Please.''

''Miller, apologize and be done with it'' Monty quickly stammers, wanting to get past this moment as quickly as possible. If he wanted to escape with his people than he need Brandi.

His Adams apple bobs visibly as he mutters out ''I'm sorry.''

Her once clenched muscles soften but she kept the wooden stylus in sight for the rest of them.

''I found something'' Monty shares, easing the very thick tension back onto the original topic.

He pulls the map back out in front of everyone to see, pointing at the highest point of the map. ''That leads to an antenna on the ground. If we can access the radio, we cab send a message over the Ark-wide channel and tell them we're here.''