↬ twenty one

twenty one - She's Trapped In A Daze, Not Noticing Her Man Was Saving The Day

Jasper kept running his hands through his hair as him and Monty stood a couple feet away from Brandi's bed.

She was laying in the one's provided in the back, far away from the front for when the guards came in.

Doctor Tsing would invade the dorm with guards, taking one person at a time to torture them for her scientific needs.

''Jasper, something else must have happened to her. The second she's got in that bed, it's like she went into a catatonic state'' Monty objects. The two were sincerely worried for her.

She wasn't communicating or making any sort of contact, and it was scaring them.

''I know you're worried for her. I am too, but right now we have to focus on keeping our people united. Doctor Tsing could come back at any second, dragging one of us out of here'' Says Jasper. He needed to figure out a way to keep everyone together instead of focusing one person.

''We've been locked up for hours'' Miller comments aloud, directing all attention onto Monty and Jasper.

''If it was Bellamy-''

''Miller'' Harper hissed. He looks at her with almost a scowl when she discreetly points at Brandi.

When he gets the message, he lets out a distress breath that was overly exasperated.

An alarm rang, warning everyone that the guards were back. If the guards were back, so was Dr. Tsing.

''Back Up Everyone!'' One of the many instruct with they're guns aimed at them.

Doctor Tsing entered from behind as everyone in the front of the pack wrapped an arm around each other, guarding any access off the others.

Unfortunately though, the guards charged straight for Harper.

''No'' She cries as two guards start pulling her away from her people.

''Hey! Get Off Of Her!'' Monty shouts, being pulled back by another guard when Doctor Tsing stopped all of the commotion.

''No not her. She needs more time to recover.''

She points to red head male with shaggy hair ''This one.''

The two guards that were well prepared to force Harper out of the room charged after him, pulling him out with them as he plead for mercy.

Doctor Tsing was about to follow after them when Jasper called ''Stop! You can't keep doing this to us.''

She turns to him with what everyone thought would be sympathy, but it was just an act of mock for as she holds power.

A lot of power.

She walks closer to Jasper and by the looks of it, he was shaking in intimidation from her intense stare. ''President Wallace said we could go.''

''That President Wallace is no longer in command. He had to step down in health reasons, but I am sorry that it has to be like this. I hope you know that you're all incredibly special to us.''

Her eye's linger on the traumatized group as she walks out with the rest of her army following.

A buzz rings they're ears as the doors resumed shut.

× × ×

''Now! Come On! Like We Talked About!'' Jasper calls over the noise the guards made as they entered the room again.