↬ twenty four

twenty four - I Hate That Feeling!

Guns owned by every guard pointed at Brandi's direction as she walking in by Bellamy's side into the place the sky people allow home.

''Hey! Hey! Stop it! She's with us'' He exclaims, having a hand out to prevent anyone from shooting.

''No, she's not.''

The two turned to an older man who Brandi could already tell holds much authority around here.

''She was with us when we came down'' He informs but it wasn't enough to whoever he was talking to.

''Murphy told me she tried to kill him.''

This not only angered Brandi but Bellamy as well. Of all people, he was not the one to be listening to.

''He killed two of our own, sir. He even tried to kill me, he can't be trusted.''

He cocks a brow and takes a step closer. ''That may be. But that doesn't mean anyone could trust her either.''

''Bullshit'' She mutters with her eye's narrowed to slits. ''I was here for you're people when you weren't. If anything, I'm apart of them. I refuse to stand here and be talk down to. So, if you don't like my presence than you sure as hell will fight me for it, because I'm not going anywhere.''

For a brief second, he was taken back. He saw that she was probably as serious for his people as he was. But he couldn't let her phase him, because at the end of the day he needs his people to be safe.

''Lock her up'' He commands to one of the guard that stood around the many. ''I'll be speaking to her later, privately.''

Bellamy's features soften as tilts his head to the side, pleading ''Sir.''

''Not another word about this.''

Bellamy hated the feeling of the fragile brunette be ripped away from his secure grip, forcing a string tightly around her wrist.

Many thoughts spin around her mind as they practically drag Brandi inside what she hears is called the Ark.

She was back with what the rest of her people call home. She was back with the people that she fought for and with, but they were just standing there like untouched bricks, watching her get locked up.

She sacrificed her life for them, and that's the thanks she gets? She told Bellamy a secret that made her the person she is to this day, and that's how he treats her?

She was pushed around by everyone for too long. She wasn't like this before, ever.

For god sake, she was a grounder. Somebody tried to pull her away she'd have an arrow in through they're throat in two point five seconds.

She was teared from her thoughts when she was thrown inside a ruined room that had vines running on the inside.

Though the electricity must still work around the place because the doors slid shut once the guards walked out.

'So this is what I get? After everything, all the time that I waste, I'm back at square one. Locked up in a room to only be treated like trash once again.'

God, did she hated how history was already repeating itself. She'd wish to just open her eye's and she'd be back at her makeshift hut, doing her daily routines that consist of hiding from the grounders and hunting for food.

The door opened again and when Brandi thought it be that man again, you could only imagine the surprise that held her features when Bellamy walked in.