↬ eight

eight - Because You Just Happen To Figure Me All Out

Bellamy enters the dropship drenched from the heavy droplets the hurricane was causing. With him was the familiar grounder he's come to an encounter with not so long ago unconscious as he's thrown to the ground.

''Wow, deja vu huh, Bellamy?'' Brandi remarks once reaching the landing of the ladder.

Since the argument between Bellamy, Octavia and inconveniently Brandi, Brandi's made it her mission to piss him off than what he can originally take.

If he was gonna be like that with her, he might as well keep the truth coming.

''Shove it, Brandi'' He mutters while wiping off the remaining liquid streaming his face.

''Bellamy, what the hell are you doing?'' Octavia questions next to Brandi.

''It's time to get some answers.''

Octavia cocks a brow. ''Oh, you mean revenge?''

''I mean intel.'' He looks towards the two guys who helped carry the body. ''Take him upstairs.''

''Which level?'' One of them asks.

''Third.''

Brandi furrows her eyebrows furiously. ''Excuse me? That's my personal level.''

Bellamy scoffs at this as the two lift the grounder and make they're way towards the ladder. ''Because it was yours to begin with.''

Brandi pushes out her lower lip into a pout. ''Awe but Bellamy, think of all the memories we shared.''

''How 'bout find something else to obsess over, love?'' He suggest with an eye roll.

''Bellamy..'' Clarke starts, ending the constant bickering. ''This is not who we are.''

He switches his gaze from the blonde to his sister, and then back on to Clarke. ''It is now.''

× × ×

Brandi sits on the floor, across from the unnamed grounder whose resisting against the same sample of chains Brandi was locked up in.

''Tie him tighter. The last thing we need is this bastard getting free because you screwed up'' Bellamy orders while fiddling with a knife in his grip.

''I don't think he's much of a bastard in this situation, Blake'' Brandi remarks, holding onto her knee as one leg was propped, the other laying under it.

''Is it really necessary for you to be here?'' He questions infuriatingly while pointing the blade towards her.

She simply shrugs her shoulders. ''Somebody's gotta put you're mind in check.''

His mouth opens for a remark when at the corner of his eye, a glimpse of his sister entering the distraught room.

''Octavia, get out of here.''

''I told you he was protecting me'' She reminds her brother, getting up to his face. ''You didn't have to do this.''

''This isn't about you. I'm doing this for all of us.''

Octavia disconnects her gaze towards the bloody face man. ''You did that for all of us?''

''I did that for Finn and Jasper and Diggs and John and Roma.''