↬ twenty

twenty - Where's Superman When You Need Him?

The brunette blinks rapidly to adjust her eyes at the hazy room that was spinning around her, not to mention that there's a light shining brightly above her that didn't help her conditions.

A groan slips past her lips as she tries to sit up, but restraints pulled her back the dental chair that struck her abruptly.

She could practically hear the intense pounding of her head within her ears.

Brandi doesn't know where she is or how she ended up where she is, but she did know that she was terrified of what was to come.

The room was vacant with the exception of the dental chair she was strapped in. She could tell the room had an echo to it with the way the vent would voom constantly behind her.

Her body ached. Her skin was hot that with the thick material holding her exposed wrists burned her flesh.

She swallowed, feeling her immensely dry throat moisture once again.

Brandi couldn't remember a single thing. The last she did was being separated from her group of her friends while escaping from the art room.

Everything after that was a simple blur.

Her orbs shift around the room uncontrollably as her mind raced.

She had so many things to say, so many things she wanted to do but it was like her body didn't want to cooperate with her nerves.

As if it was on total shut down.

Her eye's lock with the creaking door that was opening up, only to reveal a man she never reckon before.

But he was frustrated.

He slammed the door shut while ferociously ran a hand through his hair over and over again.

He was panting, muttering words harshly under his breathe as he paces in front of her.

Brandi didn't dare to speak as she watches him have a melt down before her own.

''How dare he, try to shut me down.''

He was gripping each of his knuckles before turning around to walk across the room again.

''I'm trying to give him, what he wants. I'm trying to provide us life, and I'm the one to be punished.''

'Last time I checked this was a- what? Forty year old, not a toddler.'

''You Don't Deserve To Feel The Sun Everyday!'' ''He shouts, now facing Brandi. His face was red from his angered state.

Goosebumps started to rise on her skin as he walked closer to her side. ''My people worked hard to get to where we are. Do you understand? Over three hundred of us have to suffer in a bunker while you get to frolic in the woods.''

She still could find the voice to speak as he stares down at her with his heavy breath fanning upon her.

He starts to chuckle dryly in her face. ''But he doesn't care. That's why I'm President now. I'm going to give everyone what they want, whether he likes it or not.''

That's when the gears started shifting. This was Cage Wallace. President Wallace's son.

'Someone's got daddy issues.'

She inhales sharply when he roughly grabs ahold of her face, making her face him.

He looks like he wants to say something, but laughter controls him.

Her jaw clenched under his grip as avoids the urge to cringe under the spit that was landing on her cheeks.

''You're gonna wish that you left with the blonde.''

His laughter grows when he notices fear cloud her orbs. She has no idea what he's gonna do to her and there's a drug in her system that lost tact of control over her body.

He throws her face aside while reaching in his pocket. His hand returns with a knife glistening under the light.

She whimpers while pulling her wrist and ankles against the tight restraints but it was no help.

She starts to tremble under his touch as he grabs ahold of her jeans, the parts that cover her hips.

He drags the sharp object against the weak material, ripping off half of her jeans that included her underwear.

She shakes her head while repeatedly ''No'' that were barely above a whisper.

He goes around her to repeat his actions on the other side before tossing the knife to the ground.

The frustration she was feeling brewed tears at her rim. This couldn't be happening, not her, not when she was planning to escape with the rest of the sky people.

His hands reach down to his belt as he starts to unbuckling inhumanely.

Brandi was practically bare for his eye's.

To be a hundred honest, he's been the first pair of eye's that's seen her in that way.

Though with her intentions, he was never planned to be the first. Not with her.

Brandi was broken away from her hectic thoughts when he fixated the chair for her body to be closer to his.

By the time he was done with that, that's when Brandi notice his pants down and revealing his covered member.

A cry was muffled between her sealed lips as he lowers his body on hers.

The skin on her neck tightened as she looks up towards the blinded ceiling while Cage forces himself into her.

He didn't allow her to adjust to either size or pain as mimics his actions of going in and out of her.

She couldn't scream. She couldn't fight. She was weak.

She was weak with only one person on her mind. One person she wished would burst through that door and just carry her out of there.

But he wasn't. Nobody was gonna come and she was stuck in the complicated moment, by herself.

And she never felt so alone.

× × ×

Her legs were numb when the guards tossed her back into the dorm.

A dorm that many of her people attempted to barricade.

''Brandi!'' Monty calls after, running to her side with Jasper as well.

She still couldn't speak. Not after what she went through. Hell, she didn't even wanna speak.

That was an experience she never went through, nor want to actually go through ever again.

''Brandi'' Monty calls again, but softer as he holds her face in his grip. His softer and friendlier compared to Cage's.

She shakes her head. ''Just carry me to bed.''

Monty looks up at Jasper, both curious and worried for the girl in nonchalance.

''Brandi, are you okay? What happened?''

''Just carry me to bed'' She request again, but her voice cracked. ''Please.''

Monty and Jasper look at each other again before nodding.

Jasper wraps an arm around his shoulder while his arm wraps securely around her waist.

''We got you, okay?''

Her eye's bore past the people that watch her with concern. ''We got you.''