Who I Really am ..

"Halla-ya " , JiMin snap her fantasy .

"Y-Yes ?" , she stutter . Getting caught .

Both of them are on their way to go back to their home since school time is just over

"What are you thinking of ?"

"Nothing "

"Surely , nothing ?"

"Yeah ", awkwardly smile .

"If you want to lie to me ..." , he stop her step .

"Don't answer 'nothing' . That's so obvious " , his hand tap on her shoulder and leave her behind . Halla follow him at the back

They are living together in a garden house where no one know about the identity ofcthe house owner .

"There's nothing happen between you and that guy , right ?" , he is sitting in front of her while giving her a glass of water .

Halla just glance at him.

Back at school ~

"Who are you ?"

JungKook feel weird all of sudden . It feels like his body was receiving an electric spark after grabbing to her hand , so , he release it immediately .

"I'm just like the other person in the class . Why ? Feeling mad because I could pick a fight on you ?" , she release her sigh from her nose .

She took a step forward .

"I'm not scared of you . Because I know who you really are in the past , Jeon JungKook-shi " , while crumple the paper and throw it into the rubbish . Then , she sit back at her seat like nothing happen .

JungKook and the rest of the class shock with her sudden action .

She know who I really am in the past ?

What kind of things that made she said that ?

'I never leave you' , the previous dream suddenly replaying in his head .

When the rest of the class were sitting at their seat back , JungKook took the paper that she just throw .

"Let's do this together" , while sitting at his place and rub the crumple paper in at his table . Halla look at him .

"I don't know why I want to do it all of sudden"

~

Why all of sudden ?

"Yah , Halla !" , JiMin snapping her fantasy again .

"You're dreaming again " , grinning and taking a sip of water .

Tok tok tok ( door knocking )

Both of them startle.

Having an eye fight , who will open the door .

"Urgh , you're so annoying . " , as Halla lose that eye fight , she have to open the door but still JiMin is backing her up .

She see the back of tall guy , black clothes from head to toes .

"Yes ?"

As soon as the guy turn around ...

"Owh , JungKook-shi .What are you doing here ?"

He show the crumple paper with no smile at his face .

Seems like she almost forget that she promise to do the assignment with him tonight .

"Aren't you going to invite me in ?" , again startle .

"Owh , sorry , come in" , he take off his shoe and enter the house .

"Have a sit first . I'm going to take the book " , while entering her room quickly .

JungKook sit at the dine table and JiMin just stare at him while leaning beside to her room . Wait for Halla .

"So , this is that 'nothing' right ?" , as soon as Halla going out of her room .

"What ?" , while giving a confuse look .

"Tell me later on. " , as he walk into his room which located right in front of hers .

She quickly sit in front of him .

"Okay , let's start "

"Ah ! Let's do this . You read the question . I will find the answer in the book and you write the answer "

"That's too much work . I'm not going to spend all night here"

"If you don't want to spend all night here , that's the only fastest way " , he just so done with her . It feels like he already being control by her words .

He read the question , she search for the answer , he write it in another paper . It continuously happen .

When she search for answer , JungKook steal a glance of her while she is tucking her hair behind her ear .

Smiling alone .

But as he is rewriting the answer , without she realize , she stare at him with a loving look .

I wish we could just stay like this .

As time goes by ,finally they finish the assignment .

"Finally " , Halla yawn while stretching her back .

"Thanks , JungKook-ah . See ? It doesn't take that much time , right ? " , he don't give any answer to that but he agree about it .

"It's already pass midnight . I think you should go back now . Someone must be worrying about you hanging out in other person's house ."

Without a word , he stand from his place and walk towards the door as Halla send him off . They don't bid for goodbye even Halla want to say it but she don't want to .

Goodbye is a hard word ..

After a long time, I get to see him again ..

But JungKook-ah , will you able to remember me ?

I don't have much time ..

---------------------------------------------------

A/N : I'm sorry for not updating , I just finished with my final exam today . As I had promised , this is the next chapter . 

I'm sorry if this doesn't satisfies anything since my mind still blank after the exam ..