Secret

He quickly take Halla out of the hallway since he saw The Red Hair Devil alongside with JungKook who is following Halla from the time she left the class .

Both of them gasping for air . Tired from running out of the crowd that in rush of excitement of the end of school time . Then , JiMin looking his back to make sure both of the devil didn't follow them .

"Yah , JiMin . What's wrong with you ? Are someone chasing you or what ?"

"What ? Nothing " , he shake his head .

"Hmm . Now he is the one that lying " , JiMin looking back once again .

" What ?"

"Whatever" , she say annoyingly .

Suddenly , it can be heard a growling sound . For sure , it must be came from one of them . Seeing that JiMin trying to prevent eye-contact , make it obvious that the sound is coming from him .

"Want to grab something before going back ? " , followed by his innocent smile .

Halla chuckles . "Let's go"

Both of them take a walk to the food street . Halla want to eat Korean foods but JiMin want to eat western . They play a decision game and Halla won it . JiMin have to give up his desire on western food for her .

Even JiMin is not so happy but inside of him feel something different . Something that he never felt before .

Smiling while looking her peaceful face when eating ..

Listening to her complaints even her voice is so loud ..

Still eating even he don't like it ..

LOVE...

I must be crazy ... He chuckles .

It's already night when they just finish eating . After that , they are heading back to home .

-------------------------------------------------

The next day , during lunch time , as usual Halla and JiMin are eating the food that they bring from home . Under the trees and sitting on the wood bench .

After take a slice of kimchi into her mouth , "JiMin-ah , can I ask you something ?"

"About what ?", while eating the brown rice with the honey beef .

Halla is showing the necklace .

"Why this necklace didn't protect me when I was being attacked on that day ?"

"Urmm" , he seems thinking something before answering it .

"The night when you're being attacked , I read the notes that left by my sister about the necklace ."

"What did it said ?" , while slurping the seaweed soup .

"The necklace will change its function when the owner is exchange like from angel to a devil . They will protect the soul rather than protect your physical . Because they just prevent bad intuition of a devil . Even the devil is protecting the angel , the function still the same "

Halla just nod . However , there are something that worrying him for something that he don't want to tell her about the necklace .

'After the owner exchange, the life span of the new owner also will be shorten . The devil will die before the next eclipse .'

I shouldn't give you the necklace and just let myself protecting you ...

I'm sorry ...

He hide his worry and just chuckles while eating the beef with kimchi .

-------------------------------------------------

While JungKook is resting on the rooftop by laid down on the floor . As he close his eyes , her face is everything he see . The things that he done to her yesterday , make him giggles .

"What are you thinking ?" , a girl voice is suddenly coming into his space .

As he open his eyes , he see The Red Hair devil face are just inches away from him . So , he quickly wake up and sit . She join him .

"The lunar eclipse will happen soon and again heaven and hell door will be opened ."

"Really ?" , she nod .

"So , are you already prepare to go back ?" , but in his mind thought that he never did much since the appearance of Halla in his life .

"JungKook-ah , there is something that I want to tell you about the girl name Halla " ,he slowly turn to her seems like she know what he's thinking .

"Stay away from her . She will be the barrier of your success and making you stay much longer on Earth ."

"She make all the stories to have your sympathy"

"Make sure this is the last time I warn you . If things like this happen again , I got no chance but helping you too." , she give him a serious glare before smiling evilly and standing up from her place and walk away .

He quickly stand up . "You hate her so much , did you ?" , that stop her step before turning to him .

" Huh , that's right . You're very smart to find out about it "

"But .... What makes me hate her more is ..."

"She will take things that belong to me " , before disappear from his sight .

JungKook know it now . Halla and her must have some relationship or maybe both of them had met before . There must be a revenge story between them .

But , what is it ?

-----------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey guys , it had been a long time , right ?  I miss of updating but this semester , I was so damn busy with program , quiz , training and midterm exam all at once . Also , the assignments and reports .  I'm very sorry and I don't know when I will update again but a week from now is totally 'OF COURSE' . Actually , at that time my mid break just started for a week . Hehe ..

So , that's all for now . Again , sorry guys ..