"I Miss You .."

JungKook shut the house door tightly and walking towards the living room . He sit at the sofa and leaning back while releasing a deep breathe . He stare at the ceiling before sitting in his comfort while taking out the jar that JiMin gave him earlier .

'It contain part of your memory . It was being taken out when she absorb your evil memory on that day .' 

'Her soul strictly asked me to throw this out to the River of Memory when we once came back to heaven . But , this memory was belong to you . And you have right to know what is it .'

"So , let see . What kind of memory were you ?" , he opened the glass jar and bottom up . He swallow the memory .

He shut his eyes tightly and waiting for its aftermath . Suddenly , it can be heard around the neighbourhood , his painful scream .

--------------------------------------

The next morning , both Halla and JiMin get out in sync from their room and head to the dining room . Halla prepared bento for both of them , then , they march together to school .

While walking , he is wondering whether it gone well or not with JungKook . He really hope that JungKook have that memory as soon as possible .

Both of them are passing the school gate and heading to their respective class . As she enter the class , she was being surprised by her classmate who are giving her endless hug and saying that how much they missed her .

She just smile and the rest of her classmate are giving space to Halla to her seat and they start surrounding her . Then , they are giving Halla a hard time by endlessly asking about her condition .

"Guys , I'm okay . Don't worry about me . "

"Okay ,but if you need help , tell us, okay ?" , she just nod . Then , the rest are sitting at their seat back . When she tuck out her back pack , she see many letter hid under her table .

"The boys kept writing you letters " , she chuckles . It's from her own classmate and there's also from the other class too .

"How cute ."

"Imagine what if you're not being here forever , it might flooded with letters "

That will happen soon .. While reading the letter one by one .

Many of them wishing for her to get well soon , how much they missed to look her pretty face again , they even start to lose hope on studying when seeing her empty chair , and wishing that they could substitute with her to be the one that sick .

The bell ring , she wrap up and go out from the class and heading to the assembly field .

Then , on her way there ,she is bump into JungKook . Both of them exchange gaze for awhile before both of them making their own way . Halla is passing by him without looking back but JungKook just standing still and look her back from that distance with gloomy face .

JungKook arrive at the field , a little bit later after the assembly start . From a distance , JiMin is looking at him who is being quiet and spacing out .

After the assembly end , all the student are going back to their respective class . 3 of them also tag along and immersed in the crowd . She enter the class through the front door and seeing that JungKook already at his seat but seems like he is lost in thought .

Then , Halla just sit at her seat without looking at him . The situation is becoming a total awkward for both of them . The last memory that Halla have with him was when she got mad to him because running away after giving her kiss without any explanation about it . But she just want to ask for apologize , that she shouldn't mad at him because of that since they don't have that close relationship that give her right to know about it .