Selfless

Both of them have talk in her bedroom . That evil soul is sitting on her bed while JiMin is dragging the chair that placed at the end corner of the room to near her bed . He sit at his comfort .

"She was controlled by her soul since she couldn't fought them . Never . But for her evil soul like me , my weakness is that holy water . You can bring her back just by that . But as I had told you , using Angel's power to switch herself with her own soul was her big mistake since she's no longer belong either Hell or Heaven . I can't promise if she's going to live longer than she supposed to .

And stole a memory of an Angel , it was the greatest mistake that she shouldn't done . Angel's memory was our weakness . It kept eating the evil soul , which was I'm the victim. Every second of Angel's memory were a death of every demon . We just contradict to each other " , JiMin is leaning forward to her .

"You used to live with cold and happy environment but us , we used to live in hot like boiling water and angriness . No sympathy , no consideration , no love , everything that you used to live with , we can't never accept it .

But if we were , Hell will quickly kick us out . That's why , Halla was kicked out from the Hell . She was so in love with that Angel until she forget that the Angel and Devil can never be together . Their blood were not matched . If they end up together , one of them will die .

In her case , she'd pleaded that to Cupid . 'If one day we were making our own way , let him live happily without knowing who I am to him and just let me die slowly . I just want him not to blame himself and gave him burdened for knowing a devil like me . Let me die in our memories , but don't let him remember a thing about our memories .' " , he just looking down . Wondering that , how selfish she was .

"That's why the guy couldn't remember a thing about her . Now you know that why she was end up this way . You can't change anything about her death , it's already fix by the sky and we totally don't have power on changing her fate . " , the evil soul stop talking .

Few moments later , he had this queries in his head and ask her directly , "But , why you want her to get her life back ? Wasn't it good that finally , you can conquer her ?"

"Should I be happy with this ? She never used me in a wrong way . She's not like her sister who misused her power to kill her own family for her own goods . And I'm used to live with that . Making her like this , just not right for me . That's why , I choose to not make her suffer anymore even she was the one that made it all end up this way . I might an evil soul but because of her , I just can't do anything bad .

To live in her body , was the greatest time I had ever had . And this time , it's time for her to be freed from me . And let her died with empty soul rather than soul that have dirt ." , he lean his back .

It seems like she succeed in controlling her evil soul but she is the one that can't control herself . She just so selfish .

"Then , you have to prepare yourself first . You won't be longer staying in her body after this ."

"As long as it's about her, I'm always prepare of leaving her body . And before that ..." , she take out a glass jar that have white and bright ball in it . She lend it to him .

"What's this ?" , JiMin receive it and browse through the jar .

"It's a stolen memory that she took from him on that day . It's a past memory that he'd with her but like I just said she already pleaded that for him not to have memory of her . "

"So , what can I do with the jar ?"

"After she died and once both of you came back to heaven , thrown it into River of Memory . Never let him know anything about this memories . It will give him a hard time , and might end up died as well . Just never do it, if you want his family to be happy . For Halla , her happiness was when she lived with his family . If forgetting her was a good things , it's better for him to never remember her at all " , he just keep on looking inside the jar and at the same time , his mind is planning on something .