Before too Late ..

JiMin is getting ready to go to school . However , Halla still not appearing and even prepare the breakfast for him . Before he goes to school , he sneak into Halla's room and seeing that she's covering her face between her knee while her hand is wrapping the knee on her bed.

He pat her head . She looks up . He sit by the bed .

"I'm not going today . I'm sorry for not preparing breakfast" , JiMin looks at her .Her face looks pale with her puffy eyes .

She must be crying all night long .

"It's okay , I can't depend on you all the time" , JiMin knows something might had happened yesterday , between JungKook and her .

Asking her now might be not a good idea .. Maybe I can dig up from him ..

"I go first . Don't forget to eat and get some sleep , okay ?" , he stand up from the bed and walking out from the house while heading to school .

As usual , JungKook is walking alone while having thought about last night . After kissing her , he turned around and disappear right in front of her .

The only things that you good at ...

Is running away without any words ..

"Huh" , he sighs .

He arrive at the class but the owner of the chair beside him still not showing .

Maybe she is a little bit late ,today ..

The bell ring , everyone is emptying the class and go for assembly . JungKook run as he realizes that he already late and standing beside JiMin who just arrive .

Assembly end ..

Everyone is going back to their respective class but JungKook and JiMin still standing at the assembly field .

"Halla can't come today . She's not well" , JiMin starts the conversation to break the silence .

How did he even know what I'm going to ask ?

"I know you're going to ask about her , so , I answered you first .", both of them exchange smile .

"Did something happened between both of you yesterday?" , that startles JungKook who doesn't even prepared for that question .

"She doesn't even get a sleep last night . So , I bet something must be going on between you two . Did you guys have a fight ? " , he turns to JungKook while folding his hand . JungKook is preventing from making eye contact with him since he think that he know the reason .

"I know you like her and you thought that Halla won't like you back since she always with me . Besides , we are living together and you were jealous of me . Right ?"

He chuckles.

"Even we're living together , Halla would never have feeling for me even I have feeling for her" , JungKook shock with JiMin sudden statement .

"She just assumed me as her protector and company . Because she couldn't forget her first love even the guy left him just like that without any words . To her , that guy was her everything and she still believed that , when he left her , he still love her"

"That guy must have reason behind that " , while get his hand into the pocket .

"Maybe . By the way , can I ask you something ?"

"What is it ?"

"Have you stop becoming a devil?"

---------------------------------------

JiMin just arrived at home . The house is clean as usual . He walks to the dining room first and sees that dinner is already served on the table . Next , he search for Halla . As he turn around , she just going out from her room .

"Go change first before eat dinner . There's something that I want to discuss with you" , that sound serious though . So , he enter his room and get a change . After that , he walk out from his room , seeing that Halla is sitting still . Seems like she is thinking about something .

"What are you thinking ?" , while taking a seat in front of her .

She just smile , brush the thought that just came to her mind .

"Eat first ,I will tell about it after dinner " , she scoop out the rice for him . Both of them have a silent dinner that night .

JiMin make coffee for both of them before sitting at the dine table .

"Here" , he gives the mug to her who already there .

"Thanks"

"So , what is it ? The things that you are thinking earlier . You must had thought it very deeply , since you are not eating much for dinner ." , she chuckles .

While swirling the tip of the mug ," JiMin-ah , there were things that you kept from me , right ?"

"No , I don't have anything to keep from you . Yah , what's wrong with you tonight ? Make me feel crept out all of sudden "

"I don't know that angel even crept out "

"Halla-ya " , he is lowering his tone . Halla just smiling .

"I know everything about the eclipse." , his expression change .

"I'm going to die , right ?" , he is preventing eye contact .

"So , that's true , right ? Finally , that time will come true ."

"But Halla , I still didn't know whether my sister is telling the truth or not "

"JiMin-ah , did angel lie ? " , JiMin sighs and lean back .

"Someone told me that there will be eclipse ,2 weeks from now . And I will die at that time . Before everything is too late , I need your help to accomplish my mission " , she gives a serious stare to him .

Bring JungKook to me .

-------------------------------------------

A/N : 

Hi guys , it's another update since I have free time , so I decide to write this chapter . It's shorter than the previous chapter , right ? And I bet there'll be a lot of error in grammar or anything , because I can't think properly at the time . 

Thanks , for reading .. ^_^

Next chapter ? Maybe this week , or next week .. I don't know but you guys can keep hoping and waiting ..