Bring Her Back

Again today , JiMin is going to school alone . Since what had happened to Halla last night , he cannot let anyone look at her . She's no longer the Halla that he first met . No smile was created on her face anymore . There's no lovely look on her face and people might throw hate at her if she came to school today .

I'm not Halla ...

I'm the evil soul inside her ...

I always tried to conquer her but you won't never let me ...

The Red Eye Devil ..

JiMin sigh . According to devil , Halla cannot be saved anymore . Once she being control by an evil soul , she cannot comeback as herself back but if he resist want her to comeback , he can . By giving her a holy water , then the evil soul will slowly out of herself . But to be remind , before he intend to do that , that evil soul is actually slowly eating inside her that actually will make her weak internally .

He sit at his place and take a deep breath before leaning back and closing his eyes slowly .

Did I do a wrong decision ?

But what can I do even it's a wrong decision ..

Wind never stay at its place ..

Then , when he open his eyes , he see a pair of eyes is looking straight into him and make him jump from his place .

"Ya ! Be careful " , JungKook who is rubbing his chin after JiMin's head hit it .

"Huh " , he is clenching of his weak heart after knowing that it's JungKook .

"Who told you to be in that position ? " , JiMin increase his voice while patting his pants from dirt and stand up from the floor . JungKook just smile .

"Ya , are you crazy or what ? "

"Why ? What did I just do ?"

"You just smiling to me "

"Argh , I almost forget about that " , it seems like he forget what had happened last night .

"About what ?"

"Nothing . By the way , what do you want from me ? You already get your memories back , now what ?" , JungKook said nothing but he think he can guess about what .

-----------------------------------------------

After the assembly end ,both of them are heading to the class . While walking , JiMin told JungKook about Halla .

"What ?"

"You don't know about it , right ? Me too , I just know about it last night "

"But how she looks so normal ?"

"She never let her evil soul conquer her after something happened that change her life wholly "

"She always used herself to prevent that to happen and silently she was attacking herself . That's why , she don't have power to be devil . But everything change , last night ", JungKook just nod . Finally , he understand everything but seems like something is missing .

"But , there's something is missing"

"I don't know . Something that crucial but I couldn't reach what it actually is . Do you know anything about it ?" , both of them stop .

"Let see " , while observing from his head to toe .

"I know what is missing " , suddenly ,JungKook lend his ear closer .