Cast Your Vote : Next HallKook Project

[NOT AN UPDATE]

Hi readers ! 

Well , I have few ideas for the next HallKook fanfic . But I don't know which should I start first . So , I really need you to cast your vote at your favorite . 

HOW TO VOTE ? Just comment , okay . I'll count later . Any method allowed . You also can vote as many as you want .

DURATION ? Until the end of "Angel and Devil" 

WHEN WILL BE THE FIRST UPLOAD ? When I start upload the very first chapter of "Him & Her : Lean on Me " . Since I need to end the "Angel and Devil" first before I can do that . But it'll be a slow update .

But if you need one of the ideas below to be yours , you can , BUT . Make sure credit me , okay ? ^_^ If you wish .

FANFIC IDEAS for next HallKook project

1.MAID to BRIDESMAID

"Why you keep the news from me ? Do you actually like me ?"

"Excuse me , Your Highness . I don't have amnesia yet for you to say like that ."

She leave as MAID but comeback as BRIDESMAID

2.HERO

"I'm Lee SooJi . From now on , I'll be your manager ."

Halla in a mission as a spy for Jeon JungKook .

3.MARRY ME , ENEMY

"From today , we're the parents of this baby"

"Don't think that I already forgive you . Let's be peace until we met the parents of this baby"

"Hmph , you think I do ?! I never want to"

What will happen when 2 enemy have to be the instant parent for abandoned baby ?

4.LUCKY

" Both of you have been stick together for a long time . Don't you want to upgrade your friendship to relationship ?"

Both Halla and JungKook had been friend for a long time . Did they actually have feeling for each other ?

It's impossible that they don't , right? What if , it just a one sided feels?

5.THOUSAND YEARS

"My heart don't need medicine at all . All it need just you to stay with me"

When a heart disease can be cure just with the person that they love , to be with them .

6. HATE ME THE WAY YOU DO

"Thank you for saving me . By the way , who are you ?"

"I'm the person that you used to hate"

He want to protect her in all way to pay back the time where she save him but there's a person that prevent that from happen because that person hate him .

NOTE : I still do the rest of the fanfic ideas , but I'll start with the most vote .