Payback

JungKook don't know why he can't sit still seeing the empty chair beside him . Lunch time almost over but Halla still don't show up .

He going out of the class and search for her .

"You might don't remember a single things about her but she know precisely everything about you"

During lunch , he met JiMin . He was the one that asking to meet him .

"She is sky creature like you"

"Even she is but she didn't have power to protect herself even to fight ."

"Didn't Earth is the place we have to fight for each other ? Then ,why she still get down if she can't fight or protect herself ?"

"She have special mission to do . Even the mission will take after her life later"

JiMin step forward .

"Halla , she know your real identity . Even your origin ."

"But how ?"

"If you want to know from the start , you have to regain her belief back . Protect her no matter what . I might can protect her from devil like you but , only you can save her"

"I don't know why I'm telling you this even you're my opponent . Believe me , you are way more precious than what you are now"

JungKook use all his senses to find her . But it's all useless . He can't detect a thing .After running from level to level , he see Halla is walking slowly in the hallway while embracing few books .

He approaches her but seems like she don't realize him yet and just passing him by . Her eyes is full of sorrow , sadness and frightening .

Halla's mind who already at the outer space now , realize that she haven't been on reality before someone is covering her eyes .

She thought that no one can ever brush her sadness away ..

Scared , thought that no one will find her hiding place ..

But..

"You are not alone ..."

Without removing his hand of her , he take her to his embrace .

His heart might be hard as stone before . But it seems like JiMin's word is work on him .

If crying can make you feel at ease , cry ..

If crying make you feel safe , cry ..

Then , at 2 different side , 2 sky creature are watching them .

"Thank you for believing my words ." , JiMin smile from far . However , The Red Hair devil can't sit still . She is mad .

Her eyes turn to red and her body temperature is as hot as water boiling point .

This cannot be .

I have to do something .

Before things is not going as I planned .

Then , 2 of them entering the class together as Halla is following behind him . The rest of the class is more curious about JungKook since he was at his place like a moment ago and come back with Halla .

They start to buzz around before teacher knocking them off .

Both of them just sit at their place without saying any word .

"Don't think of anything when I'm around . You made me want to think what you're thinking . Just assume that I'm receiving you to be my friend . Or more easy word , assume that I lose to you ."