The Lost Memory

The coldness of the night that even bone can't resist , darkness that always being pair with the daylight but cannot be mixed as one . They only can meet when the night is about to end and when the day is about to start .

Halla is waiting in front of the church compound . In her mind seems like every plan are arranged well and the risk that she don't want even care . The trembling heart that doubt her decision .

Will I regret it ?

Will everything is going to be fine after this ?

Then , it can be seen JiMin and JungKook are walking towards her .

"As you had wished " ,JiMin to Halla .

Both Halla and JungKook are looking into each other's eyes before she looks other way .

"JiMin told me that you want to know who you really are . Are you that sure ?"

"Why ? Do you think I'm joking ? I really want to know how far you know about my past . Maybe you just said that to make me stop , right ?"

"I might not showing my true self but after you get what you want , you will know that I can do more than enough" , Halla is being serious . There is no smile showing on her face . JiMin is worried . He's not doubting her but she might losing another chance of her own life .

----------------------------------------------

~Back at home~

"Do you think , it'll gone well ?" , JiMin

"It might not , but we should give it a try . It had been a long time and I don't think myself alone can make it work . That's why ,I need your help " , Halla

"Then , what will happen to you ? Will you turn to yourself back ?" , JiMin

"Even I did ,it won't be forever . I will still die during the eclipse " , JiMin sighs .

"I don't know Halla . I'm scared what if it's not going well as you planned ?"

"It will be like just the other day when I saved you ."

"JiMin-ah . If it happen like that day , please say my apologize to them . This is the only things that I can do " , the sparkle in her eyes , tears might flown anytime . JiMin hugs her to comfort her .

"Please be safe . Don't force yourself on doing it " , while patting her back .

-------------------------------------------------

She take off the necklace that JiMin gave to her and wear it on his neck .

"Bear with it . I'm going to give what you want and you will feel strong dizziness in your head . Your heart might feel burn a little bit"

"Don't call me a devil for nothing . I can bear more than that "

"What an arrogant guy you are . If not because of my mission , I don't want you to even remember who were you in the past "

"You must be ashamed of yourself now because you totally deserved to be killed rather than being saved "

"Let's get this started . After of what had happened last night , made me want to punch you right on the face "

JiMin lend his hand . Halla gives him a smile before holding to his hand and her another hand is placed at the back of JungKook's head .

As she closes her eyes , JiMin closes his too . Seeing that both of them are closing their eyes , JungKook also following them .